**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Defender Tab Changes

Hi Devs. I love the new War map. I have one request, however.
I started a war yesterday, and noticed that the defender tab no longer shows the gross PI of the defenders. Instead, it shows the net PI (PI with node buffs).
e.g. if I enter a 3410 PI Iron Man as a defender, I would normally expect to see 3410 in the defender tab of my alliance. Instead, I see something like 7900, which is the powered-up PI of my Iron Man, after he is placed on a node.

Seeing the gross PI really helped me strategise and plan my placements well, since I knew the capabilities of each of my alliance's defenders, and could therefore judge who might do better on a certain node. The net PI on the defender tab doesn't help at all, since you can see those values by referring to the node number and just scrolling to that node on the map.
Still, if you believe in these changes, you could provide 2 defender tabs, one to see gross PIs, and another to see net PIs. Either way, please let us see the gross PIs. That'll be great.
Thank you, Devs.