Finally at grandmaster at day 32. Need help with team

JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 92
edited July 10 in General Discussion
Finally get to grandmaster in 32 days with this team. Is this team work against him because I don't have any other champ max.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Did you just luck our on magnetron? 7 star kushala at 1 month is crazy (also please change the stat focus to crit rate or smthin)

As for GM, I love the hit monkey and corvus, and I would highly recommend you bring someone immune to reverse controls for his 2nd to last phase.

The biggest tip that I can't stress enough is watch a guide! MCOCNOOB has helped me through so many tough bosses but there are a lot of options to chose from to make your time easier
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Disguised flex
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 92

Did you just luck our on magnetron? 7 star kushala at 1 month is crazy (also please change the stat focus to crit rate or smthin)

As for GM, I love the hit monkey and corvus, and I would highly recommend you bring someone immune to reverse controls for his 2nd to last phase.

The biggest tip that I can't stress enough is watch a guide! MCOCNOOB has helped me through so many tough bosses but there are a lot of options to chose from to make your time easier

just check my old post. i'll get kushala from 1 crystal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    If this is not an alt account, can watch Brian Grant’s GM one-shot with Colossus.
  • AadhyVanAadhyVan Member Posts: 80
    MCOC Noob & Jason Voorhees for the guides. With the team you have posted, you shouldn't have problems with Phase 1 and 2. Phase 3 and 4 does have reverse controls, so might have to play around with that. Re - Parry will also help here.

If this is not an alt account, can watch Brian Grant’s GM one-shot with Colossus.

Yes this is my main account
    AadhyVan said:

MCOC Noob & Jason Voorhees for the guides. With the team you have posted, you shouldn't have problems with Phase 1 and 2. Phase 3 and 4 does have reverse controls, so might have to play around with that. Re - Parry will also help here.

I Don't have any reverse immune champ. Not a 5 star
    My full roaster is hear j

• The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
    1. Hercules can do the entire grandmaster fight, it’s just gonna be difficult when you have reverse controls. I would take up someone like Red Mags or Juggs to help you with that phase.
    2. PLEASE change the stat focus of Kudhala to crit rate or special damage.
    3. take up your 6* Abs Man, Scorp, and Shang-chi. They are all super good for nearly everything.
    4. MCOC NOOB on YouTube will be your lord and savior for this fight.

Good luck! Grandmaster was more fun than difficult in my opinion. Plus, story content only gets better after act 6.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,364 ★★★★

Finally get to grandmaster in 32 days with this team. Is this team work against him because I don't have any other champ max.

Seeing this Kushala P.I. seems that you didn't used any Iso yet on her....
    Because a 7* to R1 is almost 19k
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

It's a new account. Masteries are at the poorest they can be.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,364 ★★★★

It's a new account. Masteries are at the poorest they can be.
    Oops Level 49, I see 👍
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    I’d recommend to bring a champ who is immune to reverse controls for the final phase, which path are you taking?
    EdisonLaw said:

I’d recommend to bring a champ who is immune to reverse controls for the final phase, which path are you taking?

Not sure now. Just pulled 7 star hyperion

dont use any iso on her
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★

Who ever you use make sure you have over 50 revives and a way to get more if needed.

Wouldn't 50 revives be overkill?
    can 5 star mister sinister is good for phase 3 and 4 ?
    EdisonLaw said:

Who ever you use make sure you have over 50 revives and a way to get more if needed.

Wouldn't 50 revives be overkill?