Who are you using for saga incursions?

13»

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

mgj0630 said:

Angela & Venom each with Odin prefight buffs, and Scorpion.

Ended up needing to use one revive to clear everything.

Good team but how do you have Odin prefights active with no Odin on your team? Did you activate 2 on one champ and 1 on the other champ, then swap Odin out for Scorpion? Will those prefight buffs stay active after you swap Odin off your team?
    @TikkaMasala I think he used all three Odin prefights on venom, swapped him out for another Odin, used the three prefights on Angela, and then swapped him for scorpion. Any applied persistent prefights stay even if you swap out the champion (Including horsemen and herald abilities).
    (pleading ignorance)

Does Odin pre-fights actually carry forward for the duration of the quest ?
    And if so, sounds like it is just on the 1st champ used after applying them ? (as opposed to being on Whole Team the rest of the way ?)

I was always under assumption that they were just for a single fight afterward.

Which is odd when (I thought) when I tried it in Incursion, I think I saw the Red Cross-Swords icon upper-left of pre-fight matchup stayed up beyond the first fight.
    *BUT*, I don’t recall seeing that icon stay up afterwards when doing that in a normal monthly EQ ?

And if you swap out Odin for another Odin, can you only apply the new one's pre-fights to a DIFFERENT champ that who you used the original one's on ? (or can you double-dip applying to same champ ?)

Thx in advance.

— (edit) —
    OK, now I see it carrying on during an EQ.
    Guess I thought it looks like a Red “X”, as if, “no, that's not available anymore, you already used it once”.
    I found out vs annhilus after using prefights on odin himself. He goes odin sleep after first attempt and there's a cooldown for reactivation or somthing.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    @SummonerNR the Odin prefights stay on for every fight that champion is in for the rest of the quest or incursions run. They only apply to the first champion you enter a fight after activating them. If you swap out Odin, the buffs from his prefights still stay if you’ve already applied them. You can use another Odin to apply them again. I don’t know if you can double up on the same champion (I haven’t tried), but you can definitely apply them to two different champions on your team if you have two odins.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Venom and Chee’ilth.

Used the hack the puts on a power sting anytime a bleed is applied. Grabbed anything else that increased power sting damage.

Rounded it out with Scorpion for bleed immunes, plus his synergy with Venom.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Aegon stun lock

I didn’t even use this one and dude was still finishing fights in under 25 hits.
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    R3 Vox so OP for incursions with buff cornucopia, its insanely easy.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    It took me a while, but strategic movement is awesome.

I've got Angela odin and scorp going with buff corn and strategic movement. It took a while for her to cook.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 868 ★★★
    Knull with Tide of Combat is insane
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    LexSavi said:

Venom and Chee’ilth.

Used the hack the puts on a power sting anytime a bleed is applied. Grabbed anything else that increased power sting damage.

I have a R2 Venom and a R2 Chee'ilth (plus my 6* Ascended Scorpion) so this combo really excites me.

Is there something about a synergy between them that makes Scorpion bleed immune?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

LexSavi said:

Venom and Chee’ilth.

I have a R2 Venom and a R2 Chee'ilth (plus my 6* Ascended Scorpion) so this combo really excites me.

Is there something about a synergy between them that makes Scorpion bleed immune?
    Nah, scorpion synergy gives venom power gain buffs whenever he gets one of his genetic mutation buff, so Venom gains a lot of power, even higher than champs like aarkus, Hyperion on serpent. Scorp can cover venom against bleed immunes (but he is slow in later zones, recommend using cgr or other heavy hitters
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Bullseye with hemostatic charge
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@SummonerNR the Odin prefights stay on for every fight that champion is in for the rest of the quest or incursions run. They only apply to the first champion you enter a fight after activating them. If you swap out Odin, the buffs from his prefights still stay if you’ve already applied them. You can use another Odin to apply them again. I don’t know if you can double up on the same champion (I haven’t tried), but you can definitely apply them to two different champions on your team if you have two odins.

You can't double up on them. I can't remember if it replaced it with the most recent Odin pre fight or if it keeps the higher Odin prefight.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 421 ★★★

Will3808 said:

You can't double up on them. I can't remember if it replaced it with the most recent Odin pre fight or if it keeps the higher Odin prefight.
    Recent
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Does Scorpion’s debuffs count as power stings for incursion hacks?
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    @N8buckeye08 I don’t think so. They aren’t counted as power stings for other in game effects, so I assume they wouldn’t be for incursions hacks.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

mgj0630 said:

Angela & Venom each with Odin prefight buffs, and Scorpion.

Ended up needing to use one revive to clear everything.

Good team but how do you have Odin prefights active with no Odin on your team? Did you activate 2 on one champ and 1 on the other champ, then swap Odin out for Scorpion? Will those prefight buffs stay active after you swap Odin off your team?
    @TikkaMasala I think he used all three Odin prefights on venom, swapped him out for another Odin, used the three prefights on Angela, and then swapped him for scorpion. Any applied persistent prefights stay even if you swap out the champion (Including horsemen and herald abilities).
    (pleading ignorance)

Does Odin pre-fights actually carry forward for the duration of the quest ?
    And if so, sounds like it is just on the 1st champ used after applying them ? (as opposed to being on Whole Team the rest of the way ?)

I was always under assumption that they were just for a single fight afterward.

Which is odd when (I thought) when I tried it in Incursion, I think I saw the Red Cross-Swords icon upper-left of pre-fight matchup stayed up beyond the first fight.
    *BUT*, I don’t recall seeing that icon stay up afterwards when doing that in a normal monthly EQ ?

And if you swap out Odin for another Odin, can you only apply the new one's pre-fights to a DIFFERENT champ that who you used the original one's on ? (or can you double-dip applying to same champ ?)

Thx in advance.

— (edit) —
    OK, now I see it carrying on during an EQ.
    Guess I thought it looks like a Red “X”, as if, “no, that's not available anymore, you already used it once”.
    I found out vs annhilus after using prefights on odin himself. He goes odin sleep after first attempt and there's a cooldown for reactivation or somthing.
    Odin prefights don't work on Odin. Never have.
    Even if it's another copy of Odin.