How to use Victory Shields?

TurkarineTurkarine Member Posts: 2
I almost always loose the matches when I use a victory shield. I usually get matched against an opponent with a much better deck or just get my but kicked. What is the point of using a shield when they tend to get me the hardest matchups?

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Lmao
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Pro tip: stop using them
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

I only ever use them if I need exactly 2 more shields to complete a tier because it's only 1 more win to get over that line and a loss would mean I now need at least 2. If I only need 1 more shield then I don't use it because I can afford the loss, and if I need more than 2 then it's just not worth it from a cost perspective.

Same
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Used them for the entirety of vib2 because I was sick of bg's by then.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Try to use on left hand so that you can equip sword or if you're very skilled then you can instead use a spear.

Some trolls also like to use double shield on each hand 😝
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Can’t remember the last time I used one. By the time I get stuck somewhere in the ranks - I don’t care enough anymore.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    So what you are saying is that you don't need to use Victory shields at all since using them pits you against a tougher opponent. Looks like you found a way to save units or Trophy tokens since you don't have to buy them anymore. Here I am stocking up on Victory shields in case I need them. I'm at 45 right now but still have 10 to claim from the compensation. Maybe I been collecting them for nothing. Good to know.