Help me decide my first r3

IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
I have a lot of very good options but 0 mutant and skill cats should I wait to get more materials or rank up now? I'm between venom and shuri. Really wanted CMM as my first r3 but I have to wait another month and venom seems a lot better anyway

Help me decide my first r3 30 votes

Shuri
23%
Shabb710MCoC_fanGalvatron808Ben_15455joshypoopJohny_JoestarUnnamedPlayer 7 votes
Venom
60%
PantherusNZBrijeshOwlkitDeaconcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeGiantwalrus56BeastDadIoniqus_797willrun4adonutSammyDeNemesis_17N8buckeye08jpzeeHulk808IlociaMWillyWMarvelKingSaitama 18 votes
Wait for bullseye/sunspot
10%
13579rebel_EdisonLawNacho98 3 votes
Other (plz explain)
6%
ChaosMax1012NONYABIZZ 2 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Other (plz explain)
    Knull. King of symbiotes AKA venoms daddy, coolest looking champion in the game, busted utility, bullseye counter. What more do you need?
    Venom would be my second pick.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I've got Venom at R3 and he absolutely wrecks.

There's an argument for Shuri, particularly if you intend to use her in Necropolis.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    Venom

Knull. King of symbiotes AKA venoms daddy, coolest looking champion in the game, busted utility, bullseye counter. What more do you need?

You make some good points
    Venom

There's an argument for Shuri, particularly if you intend to use her in Necropolis.

How is venom against bleed inmune Champs? I really want a champion that I'm gonna use for almost every fight specially on quest and he seems a very good fit
    Venom
    IlociaM said:

How is venom against bleed inmune Champs? I really want a champion that I'm gonna use for almost every fight specially on quest and he seems a very good fit
    Yeah fair he loses a lot of damage potential if they're bleed immune, but he still packs a punch in general, especially when he's procced a couple of fury buffs, and of course his SP1 On Nom is fantastic.
    Venom
    Also I didn't notice your woke Knull - arguably a better choice overall than Venom
    Venom

IlociaM said:

Yeah fair he loses a lot of damage potential if they're bleed immune, but he still packs a punch in general, especially when he's procced a couple of fury buffs, and of course his SP1 On Nom is fantastic.
    For what I saw he still very good against bleed inmune, thanks
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Venom

@ChaosMax1012 how is Knull a bullseye counter? I’m feeling really dumb at the moment not knowing this.
    Venom

@ChaosMax1012 how is Knull a bullseye counter? I’m feeling really dumb at the moment not knowing this.
    His Symbiote attacks cannot be evaded
    Venom

He reduces a lot the bleed damage and his mediums can't be evaded
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Venom
    Venom at r3 is a monster...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Wait for bullseye/sunspot
    Venom, or wait.