Champ Selector Offer Theories

N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
It seems like either:
A. They are milking units before they put the current loyalty, banquet and incursion champs in the basic. Likely, in the celebration event next month.
OR
B. This is the last chance to get them for a while.

Since they are not highlighting the risk of missing the offer, I’ll assume the answer is A.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    edited July 12
    They are obviously trying to drain our units before banquet 2027.

Why can't it just be offers?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 355 ★★★
    It’s clearly a diabolical plot to get players to use up their units by offering to sell them useful champions in exchange for units. There are layers to these Machiavellian machinations that would make MODOK dizzy.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

It’s clearly a diabolical plot to get players to use up their units by offering to sell them useful champions in exchange for units. There are layers to these Machiavellian machinations that would make MODOK dizzy.

They actually missed out on getting some of my unit stash after Sinister offers. I was hoping they’d bring back those Arcade 4-5 gems and the Arcade 7* sig stone offers like they did when X-Magica happened. I was going to grab a few.

Then I find out Arcade Incursions gave me 10 Arcade Sig stones and a 4-5 gem. So even if they bring them back, I have no use now. Saved me about 7k units.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    I think A to be honest, I think it's very likely we see loyalty/incursion pool change some time soon possibly even to include some of the banquet champs from last year
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

It seems like either:
    A. They are milking units before they put the current loyalty, banquet and incursion champs in the basic. Likely, in the celebration event next month.
    OR
    B. This is the last chance to get them for a while.

Since they are not highlighting the risk of missing the offer, I’ll assume the answer is A.

I honestly think they will all rotate into basic near December and then new champs will enter those specific crystals. The reason why they made the offers is because it’s half way through the year so anyone who has been seeking for a certain champ can get then through units before they enter basic and became slightly harder to acquire so option a.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    My loyalty crystal has produced Mordo, Aarkus x2, Duck, Storm.

Spinning another is a risk. After 7.5mil loyalty, 9500 units for 7-star void is almost worth a look. Almost.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

My loyalty crystal has produced Mordo, Aarkus x2, Duck, Storm.

Spinning another is a risk. After 7.5mil loyalty, 9500 units for 7-star void is almost worth a look. Almost.

I was lucky and got Storm from my one and only Loyalty opening. She was the only champ I wanted out of it 😆
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Of course it's A...draining units is "the name of the game" lol.