Cavalier Ready?

DuramDuram Member Posts: 17

Am I ready for cavalier or should I get better? If I am, I would appreciate some tips. Thanks!

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Dude u r ready for TB...
  • DuramDuram Member Posts: 17
    Oh okay thanks, do you think I need to rank up any other champs?
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    That’s a great roster for questing, good luck for cav! Titania and Chavez will put in some serious work. Kushala is worth putting some tank up mats into as well. Will be cheaper as a 5*.

Concentrate on getting that AA awakened if you can, 6* mutant dual crystals or something.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,089 ★★★★★
    Yes try to push. Archangel, Titania, Knull and Chavez will put in work. Additionally Kushala, Cap IW,, Onslaught and others will also do well.
  • Hupeng168Hupeng168 Member Posts: 2
    骑士太差了点
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,089 ★★★★★
    Hupeng168 said:

骑士太差了点

Translation: The knight is too bad

What?
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Your roster should be good enough, but there’s a chance you’re going to need to take up a specific champion to counter some boss fights. I suggest taking up 6* captain marvel movie for the crossbones fight because you’ll need a poison immune champion. You’ll also need a counter to mr sinister. I think CMM can do that too, but I can’t fully remember if she counters all the nodes.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Also, for the future, you have a whole lot of good 6*s you should upgrade. Human torch, hit-monkey, guardian, and hulk are all good.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Member Posts: 379 ★★★

Dude u r ready for TB...

The only problem with this statement is that he is a new player..and not an experienced player trying to speedrun to Paragon or something. Thats why he is asking.
    Thanks! Will try to push. Have a question though: I got a 5* CGR, is it worth taking up?
    Will3808 said:

Also, for the future, you have a whole lot of good 6*s you should upgrade. Human torch, hit-monkey, guardian, and hulk are all good.

Thanks will try to take them up.