Top Five 7* Attackers (besides Juggernaut)

2»

Comments

• ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    I am trying to speak into existence that my next 7-star is Crossbones. Not saying it’s the best kit but even the 6-star has always eluded me
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Domino if the fortune favours you
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    My only problem with jugs compared to Chavez is how one debuff can shut jugs down or long specials that just get rid of all his unstoppables also doesn’t help that buff control champs also counter him
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Chavez number 1 mystic attacker I ban every r3 Chavez I see not just cause I don't have her but she’s not as easy to shut down as jugs is or other meta attackers

I dont think Chavez comes close to Juggs. She needs them to either have buffs inherently as part of their kit or have buffs be part of the nodes. Good champ but in generic matchups without buffs i dont think shes even on the level of sunspot, mantis, spam, silk etc
    She actually can be pretty close to that level, she just needs at least one awakening and you have to get her three dimensions up early on which isn't hard it time consuming since she gains almost all the power back after a sp1. She won't be at the same level as Silk and those but very very close, my r2 can deal 330k damage in 35 secs.
    Hmm that could be why as mine is unduped. Not sure how often the crits on sp2 are like @JAYIRI said. But 1 thing im curious is if shes faster than the Wolf for non buff heavy matchups. At r3 for most matches, if he doesnt need a 2nd sp2, he can be really fast. Maybe not as fast as Chavez, but she takes like twice as many matchups as her. Can argue that he needs the r3 more than her based on having to build to another sp2 if the fight isnt over
    Yeah unduped won't be close to any of the champs you mentioned, the increased dimensional energy infusion potency makes a massive difference even at sig 20, mine's sig 40.

She is faster than Wolf on non-buff heavy matchups but only if she's awakened. As for r3 I would probably r3 Wolf cause of what you said and also cause if you r3 Chavez she will get banned a lot, and you really don't want her banned because everyone has a Serpent currently and he's the #1 defender in the game.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,328 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Chavez number 1 mystic attacker I ban every r3 Chavez I see not just cause I don't have her but she’s not as easy to shut down as jugs is or other meta attackers

I dont think Chavez comes close to Juggs. She needs them to either have buffs inherently as part of their kit or have buffs be part of the nodes. Good champ but in generic matchups without buffs i dont think shes even on the level of sunspot, mantis, spam, silk etc
    She actually can be pretty close to that level, she just needs at least one awakening and you have to get her three dimensions up early on which isn't hard it time consuming since she gains almost all the power back after a sp1. She won't be at the same level as Silk and those but very very close, my r2 can deal 330k damage in 35 secs.
    Hmm that could be why as mine is unduped. Not sure how often the crits on sp2 are like @JAYIRI said. But 1 thing im curious is if shes faster than the Wolf for non buff heavy matchups. At r3 for most matches, if he doesnt need a 2nd sp2, he can be really fast. Maybe not as fast as Chavez, but she takes like twice as many matchups as her. Can argue that he needs the r3 more than her based on having to build to another sp2 if the fight isnt over
    Yeah unduped won't be close to any of the champs you mentioned, the increased dimensional energy infusion potency makes a massive difference even at sig 20, mine's sig 40.

She is faster than Wolf on non-buff heavy matchups but only if she's awakened. As for r3 I would probably r3 Wolf cause of what you said and also cause if you r3 Chavez she will get banned a lot, and you really don't want her banned because everyone has a Serpent currently and he's the #1 defender in the game.
    Yeah thats what im leaning, already have Juggs at r3 so my top priority is Sassy for next r3. But if i manage to pull and dupe Wolf before i dupe Sassy, I'll probably r3 wolf first.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Of the ones I have past r1? Mantis and jugs are so much faster than everyone else ..... kushala I'd say 3rd then sunspot, pig, venom....for MOST matchups. I also don't have every champ .....

I'd be more interested in five champs who hit like trucks , kill fast and most people overlook.....

For that I'd go Elsa, photon, cheelith, Odin, shuri, domino....at high ranks they all do massive damage extremely fast in most matchups....
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Yeah thats what im leaning, already have Juggs at r3 so my top priority is Sassy for next r3. But if i manage to pull and dupe Wolf before i dupe Sassy, I'll probably r3 wolf first.
    How has Juggs been in BGs as far as being banned? Pretty much always a guarantee?

After SoS, I'll be able to do another and Juggs is on my short-list of candidates (alongside awakened Hyp, awakened Vox, unawakened Red Skull, unawakened Moleman) but I worry if he'll ever see the light of day in BGs. If they have a r3 themselves, or possibly an awakened r2, I could see it being fine, but if not...

Then again, my top banned champs are Onslaught, Bullseye, and Serpent. So I guess it would unbench one of those for use, hah!

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

How has Juggs been in BGs as far as being banned? Pretty much always a guarantee?

After SoS, I'll be able to do another and Juggs is on my short-list of candidates (alongside awakened Hyp, awakened Vox, unawakened Red Skull, unawakened Moleman) but I worry if he'll ever see the light of day in BGs. If they have a r3 themselves, or possibly an awakened r2, I could see it being fine, but if not...

Then again, my top banned champs are Onslaught, Bullseye, and Serpent. So I guess it would unbench one of those for use, hah!
    My r2 jugs gets banned maybe 2% of matches because his PI is soooo garbage he's at the bottom of my deck.....you'd have to actually scroll all the way to see him and obviously people don't do that . If I didn't have him he'd be arguably my first autoban.....a r2 jugs is basically an auto w vs 99% of the game (at least in the meta this and previous few seasons)

I think I only have one example saved....I'm average I'd say....def not better than most people I'll fish up the pic of a recent fight or two with him (mines r2)

Like I said I'm average at best ..... I shouldn't be EFFORTLESSLY doing this

edited July 15

This was in the middle of this season..... basically can't be touched by galan....I'm not good enough to beat him in 19 seconds and score 53k+ points regardless of matchup or class advantage...most fights are 20-30 seconds max at r2
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★

It’s an unawakened kindred it shouldn’t take any effort