Cheaters in Battlegrounds

ShashwatmShashwatm Member Posts: 15

Comments

• ShashwatmShashwatm Member Posts: 15
    Looks Sus to me , 50 hits how ?
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Considering how you went 3 rounds and that was a pretty slow time for a modder, it's either a normal player or some stepped on mods
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★
    What's the issue here?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    What rank or each champ? Modders don't usually take that long to win. Hulkling might actually be good for Destroyer since you would just hit into his block to get unblockable and go ham. I might have to try this myself since I hate fighting Destroyer since I don't have Hulk or Titania.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    How is that a modders? Hulkling actually can best mystic champs, and 50 hits yeah, as long as hulkling have many buff, he can destroy within 50 hits

Modders usually need 10 hits and 20 seconds
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Show the other 2 rounds
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Are you kidding? That's not a modder that's someone bad with Hulkling.

And nice job using Sunspot, not sure how you won that.

If anything I would call you the modder.
    First of all i should have hide the name ,
    Sorry about that , i don't usually post on forum , but this matchup blew my mind.
    If I can still hide his name , tell me how ?
    Secondly I tried fighting in practice mode against my destroyer with Hulkling,
    1. First thing to manage is MD , Hulkling got too many buff
    2. Can't hit the destroyer block to get second fury cause destroyer converts it into rubble .
    3. Manage destroyer own power gain
    4. Watch out for the RNG of the meta
    5. Hulkling can't throw his sp 2 into destroyer block like other Hulkling matchups as well so we have to parry and throw sp 2 while stunned

Now I tried in practice mode with hulking by only hitting while stunned it's taking about 30- 40 sec to ko my destroyer who had like 66 k heath
    I don't know maybe my opponent was able to manage all of that , but it just seems extremely hard.
    Again sorry if I am wrong

I will try to draft Hulkling against destroyer and try it myself
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited July 14
    With rich gets richer, it's easy and fast to get to sp2 which hulkling needed to destory your destroyer. And how about back to back sp2? It will easy to beat destroyer

With pratice mode, it just nothing
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Shashwatm said:

I don't know maybe my opponent was able to manage all of that , but it just seems extremely hard.
    Again sorry if I am wrong

I will try to draft Hulkling against destroyer and try it myself

Rich gets richer + u can get unblockable + crush that gives hulkling 2 fury each . Just need to dex Destroyer special which is easy
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

What rank or each champ? Modders don't usually take that long to win. Hulkling might actually be good for Destroyer since you would just hit into his block to get unblockable and go ham. I might have to try this myself since I hate fighting Destroyer since I don't have Hulk or Titania.

Destroyer is specifically designed as a hulking counter because you can't hit into his block. The only way to fight him is to only hit him while he's not blocking