Next r3 champ

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
Here are my current ones. Focus is battlegrounds and I’m good with an attacker or a defender

Next r3 champ 61 votes

Titania (awakened)
19%
NMEONESPIKESTAINUsquebathSagacious0wlEwell65SSS69PolygonCyrillFromTulaUltragamerTrongNovTribalChiefBlackSoulsLone_Tiger 12 votes
Silk (awakened)
16%
AzKicker316phillgreencaptaincushEddieVanWNONYABIZZLBN1willrun4adonutAaronxzshield311MarvelKingSaitama 10 votes
Red Skull (unawakened)
18%
PantherusNZThatGuyYouSaw235TJ107Akkarin23captain_rogersjgd1305ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Wolf911Yodabolt21ImBeastMode 11 votes
Onslaught (unawakened)
40%
ZENDONZALOOG1234Wu_Bangerz23svilariumAykut387gash228Adri5846The_Doctor_24_1AzenstarShenkJack2634IbijOliver34578113579rebel_RevilocXFREEDOMXPT_99EdisonLawNemesis_17Noverrr77 25 votes
Kushala (unawakened)
4%
TotalMonster110Hainam219MiniMF 3 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,079 ★★★★★
    Onslaught (unawakened)
    Onslaught or Red Skull
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)
    I'd do Red Skull cause Onslaught needs at least one awakening for attack imo, also he's just as annoying and meta relevant on defense.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

I'd do Red Skull cause Onslaught needs at least one awakening for attack imo, also he's just as annoying and meta relevant on defense.

Fair enough. I wanted the dupe on Skull and he would’ve been number 1 easily but he still cooks unawakened. I honestly forgot what Onslaught even did with the awakening lol
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,017 ★★★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)
    Emilia90 said:

Fair enough. I wanted the dupe on Skull and he would’ve been number 1 easily but he still cooks unawakened. I honestly forgot what Onslaught even did with the awakening lol
    He does yeah, I feel like the dupe for Red Skull as a 7* doesn't even matter that much cause the shock damage is already ridiculous and the sp1 bursts will also be bigger with special damage stat.

Increased daunted potency, reason you want it is cause when you do use Onslaught on attack you want that sp1 sp2 to kill, if it doesn't you have to go for another sp1 but that turns a 45 sec fight into a 60 sec one which is not good lol.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Titania (awakened)
    I’d do silk or Titania since you already got a tech mystic and mutant no reason to r3 another champ in those classes
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,079 ★★★★★
    Onslaught (unawakened)

I’d do silk or Titania since you already got a tech mystic and mutant no reason to r3 another champ in those classes

Onslaught> Domino

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    edited July 15
    Titania (awakened)
    Red skull can already win on defense at r2 if they dont have a counter but the extra reach an r3 titania has is important for r3 sassy's
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)
    Silk is a great contender too. Honestly, for me, Silk > Titania for offense.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)

silk is better defender than titania imo

titania can just stall for time with haymakers

but against silk 1 missed dex and half of your health is gone

titania is obviously better attacker overall
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Onslaught (unawakened)
    Wolf911 said:

I'm probably in the minority but I 10000% agree with this....people drop Titania on defense more often than I'd guess anyways....it's almost always a 25-30 sec fight max with a halfway good attacker....I've missed one or two vs silk (rare but def has happened) and yes, in BG that means you are now at 60% health lol.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Red Skull (unawakened)
    Wolf911 said:

I'll say titania is a better defender. For silk just bait her sp1 and you're good. Titania is super aggressive during haymaker nd you're more prone to make mistakes. But both champs suck in defense.

Offensively, Titania can take more defenders than silk, but silk can take out more meta defenders than titania. Silk is my favourite photon counter, She is great against Onslaught and can kill/stall against serpent without losing any health. Also she just needs to get to her sp2 most of the times.

• DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Member Posts: 183
    Onslaught (unawakened)
    Disregard my vote. Titania.