It’s time to fix Incursions

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
Namely the part where you can’t do anything while waiting to find a partner . It takes forever especially when you try to find a partner for saga and you are just stuck there doing nothing . I could tolerate long waits if we at least could do something else but no you wouldn’t even give us this . And the friendship bonus ? Five star crystals ? Really ? The least you can do is give us some miniscule amount of Titan Crystals

Comments

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 410 ★★★
    There's a thing called SOLO incursions

you get everything except friendship bonus or whatever that is
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Namely the part where you can’t do anything while waiting to find a partner . It takes forever especially when you try to find a partner for saga and you are just stuck there doing nothing . I could tolerate long waits if we at least could do something else but no you wouldn’t even give us this . And the friendship bonus ? Five star crystals ? Really ? The least you can do is give us some miniscule amount of Titan Crystals

‘The least you could do’, acting like the friendship bonus is hard work lol.

I agreed with your point that queue time is long and would be nice to explore other parts of the main screen but complaining about what free item you get is crazy. It’s either they have it or they don’t.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

JessieS said:

‘The least you could do’, acting like the friendship bonus is hard work lol.

I agreed with your point that queue time is long and would be nice to explore other parts of the main screen but complaining about what free item you get is crazy. It’s either they have it or they don’t.
    Why isn’t it crazy for Kabam to push hard incredibly bad offers in their stores trying to squeeze money out of us but it’s crazy for us complain that Kabam doesn’t improve its content rewards ?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Just do solo, it's literally no difference
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,113 ★★★★★
    Solo is the way to go. I only do random partners after I've done all zones solo, and then I only do random every 4 days to pick up the milestones and help others. But if you're main goal is to get the zone rewards, then you shouldn't waste time watching for a random partner.

If you nust have a partner because you don't have the skills to get to zOne 15 by yourself, then you should find someone in your alliance.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,304 ★★★★
    Always solo, but I think I could advance more with some whale.