R3 opinion

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
Soon, as gauntlet is around the corner, i will have a 3rd R3. My current are og black panther and warlock.

My ability to r3 isn’t the fastest so this decision means i will most likely have this be the last r3 till banquet, unless a upcoming event gives me easy access to another r3. My choices are shown below. Who would you choose. My mind is considering r3’ing vox but are there more helpful champs do you lot reckon?

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Vox is a very solid choice, won’t argue against that pick.

Would also add Hyperion, Dust, and Titania into consideration. All very powerful, very fun champions. But unlike Vox, they have at least some defensive utility as well (a tremendous amount in Dust’s case).
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    What’s your focus, battlegrounds? Content? General use? From who I’ve seen I think bishop, Hyperion, sunspot and guardian are all strong candidates. Titania would be too, but I know there’s been some weird things going on with ai throwing specials during her rotation so idk how reliable she is atm
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    bishop guardian titania or dusty
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited July 15
    Damn, what forced you to r3 that black panther 💀

Do Vox, he's the boss in every part of game.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Damn, what forced you to r3 that black panther 💀

Do Vox, he's the boss in every part of game.

It was either him or jabari for valiant, which i don’t mind because i’ve gotten a lot of resources since i became valiant within the last 2 months then i ever did as paragon. Also he is pretty fun to play and works amazingly as a synergy with herc and storm. If i had gotten attuma or killmonger before hand i would have r3’d them instead but it is what it is. I like og black panther so i don’t really stress over it.

What’s your focus, battlegrounds? Content? General use? From who I’ve seen I think bishop, Hyperion, sunspot and guardian are all strong candidates. Titania would be too, but I know there’s been some weird things going on with ai throwing specials during her rotation so idk how reliable she is atm

I prefer general use.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I apologize for being a little off topic here, but how is that r3 black panther? I'm considering taking my sig 40 to rank 3 but I don't run deep wounds normally
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I prefer general use.
    With that in mind I think Hyperion is my answer then. You don’t really need someone with defensive capabilities for general use, so bishop falls off as an option imo. Hyperion just does a lot and does it well.

I would say Titania if it wasn’t for the weird ai going one but you can always just wait that out and rank her later on.
    edited July 15

I apologize for being a little off topic here, but how is that r3 black panther? I'm considering taking my sig 40 to rank 3 but I don't run deep wounds normally

For me, personally i love having him around. As i mentioned above, he works well in a synergy team of herc and storm who are also amazing champs themselves. I think he is a fairly solid champ who along with his sig ability can shut down opponents defensive ability by 100% when properly ramped up but i haven’t really gotten to utilise it (maybe next story content)

However if i got to choose again with my current roster i probably would not have ranked him up as he didn’t really help in bg this season. He can do about 300 per bleed which isn’t a lot but he can stack them up pretty high. (I don’t run deep wounds)

Overall solid champ but would not have been my r3 if i had my current skill roster. I’d leave him at r2 unless you enjoy playing him.

Edit: that bg comment is a lie, i forget that he completely obliterates the thing. Finish those fights under 30 seconds usually.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,069 ★★★★★
    Bishgod
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 ★★★★★
    I might get hate for this but I'd be very interested in seeing what a r3 gamora does. She hits VERY hard.
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Vox is usable in every piece of content, Ill definitely go with him.