**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is so unfair

I have been hunting for onslaught ever since his release and I still don't have him as ANY rarity. I opened like 5 abyss nexuses for him and didn't get him. Is onslaught even in those nexuses or am I just INSANELY unlucky?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,189 ★★★★★
    Ur just unlucky onslaught was added to all 6s below for last few months as we just had serpent enter all 6s and below
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 955 ★★★
    life is unfair, and the world also is unfair, but we need to continue to live our life
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,008 ★★★★
    I opened two abyss nexus to get kate, nothing, the closest i got to kate was bishop. But after months of agonising a week ago i got kate from basic. Don’t stress it will work out.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 1,031 ★★★★★
    I take every science nexus - abyss and regular - and can’t find scorpion.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 973 ★★★
    I opened 100+ features last one no onslaught
    ....and I went thru 5 abyss prior to getting Hulkling, Herc or galan....0-50 lol.....def just trash rng
    ....I pulled kushala 20x last crystal. Onslaught zero
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    edited July 16
    Trust me you don't want to rank up 6r5 onslaught,
    He gets nuked out easily as low hp 6*. Any 6* is just not worth it anymore in BG unless it's a meta specific rank up
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

He gets nuked out easily as low hp 6*. Any 6* is just not worth it anymore in BG unless it's a meta specific rank up

Let me know when you wanna have a friendly to prove you wrong.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I'm not wrong, it's just delusion to think 6r5 can go against 7r3 attackers
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

So like "why bother" right? Well how many of us have multiple 7r3 attackers? Sounds like you're only describing ONE type of player.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I've seen all of zero decks with nothing but r3 7*.
    In fact, I don't even think USAFA has a full deck of r3 7*.

I regularly take out 7r3 with my 6r5a champs. It's called strategy and knowing who to use where and when.

In fact, not even all of my r5 are ascended in my deck.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 561 ★★★
    Just unlucky. I got a Doctor Doom this year only, after opening uncountable crystals like Dual Class and Nexus ones.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★
    Do you not grind a little arena to get the 4-Star?
    I have a rank 4 and I am in a don’t know how to use the champ situation. He just sits at the final node overlooking the rest of the AW map landscape.