Recent Progression Champion Offers

Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170
edited July 15 in General Discussion
I touched on these new offers that popped up and seem to cycle every couple of days offering Paragon+ a choice between 3 7* champions and SIG stones for 9,500 units.
While I think that's abnormally high , I am extremely curious why Kabam doesn't allow us to see the other lower progression offers like in the unit store? Depending on what Champs are offered and the unit amount folks may be likely to spend units especially if it's a champion they don't have or want to dupe ex a 6* Adam for 1,500 units.

Comments

• VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 427 ★★★
    I think it's the same offer, but with 6 stars and I think it's 6,500 units.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

I touched on these new offers that popped up and seem to cycle every couple of days offering Paragon+ a choice between 3 7* champions and SIG stones for 9,500 units.
    While I think that's abnormally high , I am extremely curious why Kabam doesn't allow us to see the other lower progression offers like in the unit store? Depending on what Champs are offered and the unit amount folks may be likely to spend units especially if it's a champion they don't have or want to dupe ex a 6* Adam for 1,500 units.

The real question is as a Paragon or Valiant, how do you not have like 5 awakening gems just chilling?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,629 ★★★★
    I actually think it can be helpful. If you are opening a bunch of crystals to never get that specific champion then I could give it a chance to buy the specific champion for that prize. Even better if there was a shop tab that we can purchase champion(s) for a unit price, but the unit price has to be something like 20k or so to justify it. Maybe add a name search bar if wanting to purchase a champion 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Posts: 130
    6 star offfer is for 2.5k for the champ and 10saga stones
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170

Twist1298 said:

The real question is as a Paragon or Valiant, how do you not have like 5 awakening gems just chilling?
    Great question, I don't have a stash because
    1. I took a huge amount of time away from the game for a variety of reasons including the death of two family members.
    2. I wasn't having fun with the game so I had to figure out how to have fun for myself.
    3. Being disabled and playing this game is sometimes difficult and I that played a role in why it took so long for me to get where I am currently.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

6 star offfer is for 2.5k for the champ and 10saga stones

I don't think 6* is worth even 1k units now for Valaints.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,195 ★★★★
    They put 2 champs I always wanted as 6 stars
    Nimrod last week and Hulkbuster now, but no units after 750 deal and no way to get more