Working as intended?

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
White tigers ability to gain power is unique in which the main way to gain power is through the opponent. Now i’m not sure if that ability counts as a power gain buff but the node interaction here is considering it a continuously applying buff which sassy keeps gaining over and over again.

I was wondering if based on her abilities this is how the node interaction is supposed to work or if its a oversight.

https://youtu.be/KjEJNOStTnw?si=34hhElMRVMOUMooI

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    I guess the question is - if you have, say, a passive evade champion in the fight, would Sassy gain the effect? And if so, would it be active all the time, or only when it proc'ed?

IMO that would then give the comparative answer to this, because the node only specified Mystic Dispersion as the exception...
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited July 17

I guess the question is - if you have, say, a passive evade champion in the fight, would Sassy gain the effect? And if so, would it be active all the time, or only when it proc'ed?

IMO that would then give the comparative answer to this, because the node only specified Mystic Dispersion as the exception...

Not sure if it counts as a passive evade but when bullseye triggers evade sassy does gain a evade buff
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★
    Yes it’s working as intended her ability counts as a power gain effect which is why he gains a power gain buff