Has Kabam quietly discontinued the monthly revive and health potion offers that costed 500 units?

2»

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Must be a silent nerf
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★

I like how you used "quietly discontinued" instead of ...

😂 I was trying to be nice. I painfully typed "quietly discontinued" through clenched teeth though lol

They weren't ever a "Thing" to be discontinued

We were getting them every single month for a while, can't blame people for thinking it was a thing.
    Reminds me when people saved for a whole year for a gold and AG trade in event 🤣
    100%. I told people it could go away at any time...luckily I grabbed the last one to finish off Necropolis months ago.
    Yeah..I've reached max inventory limit on most of them offered...but still wanted to have some in overflow for the big events
    edited July 20

They weren't ever a "Thing" to be discontinued

We were getting them every single month for a while, can't blame people for thinking it was a thing.
    Exactly

Woo is that a thing? And is kabam promised to give it every month?

Except for the past few months, they were doing it monthly for a while. Then all of a sudden stopped without warning.

Isn't the EQ completion offer very similar to it anyway?

Simlar but different. There was more variety and budget-friendliness with the monthly offer. EQ offers costed a minimum of 1,000 units and had potions focused on monthly questing. The monthly offers costed minimum 500 units therefore allowing one to get what they need if they were on a budget, and allowed them to get potions for other modes like AW/AQ.

EQ offer doesn't have alliance potions.

Must be a silent nerf

Seriously. It just stopped without warning 😂