Super Event, what's next ?

PathienPathien Member Posts: 22
Hi,
The super event ends on the 22th.
Do Kabam make a decision about the test event ?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    It's leaving for a period of time while they assess data and then may come back in some form after that
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75
    I have to confess that at first I felt like missing something without 7h events and daily events...
    But now that they're back, I feel like something annoying is back! :dizzy:

I really think I also prefer super event.
    I also now almost have more 6* champions ready to rank up... but I just miss somewhere to take tier 6 base catalysts....
  • OsirisAniOsirisAni Member Posts: 5
    Indeed, I loved the Daily Super Event, and although I was fully aware that its evaluation period was coming to an end the other day, I find myself far more annoyed by the return of the other daily events than I’d expected

…and by extension, rather less enthused about the game itself.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Evaluate it and adjust it sure. But let us have it back as you do that hahahaha
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 159
    They already have the data. They’re waiting for a dramatic re-entry point they will probably tweak it a little bit to satisfy Rich, the man and his horde of rabbit followers.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Venoween said:

They already have the data. They’re waiting for a dramatic re-entry point they will probably tweak it a little bit to satisfy Rich, the man and his horde of rabbit followers.

What exactly does one YouTuber have to do with it?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    We'll get a mega super event. 🤣
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Silence is next
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    edited July 24
    Venoween said:

Rude. And clearly wrong because the last time I checked I wasn't a rabbit. Unless content creators need to give a disclaimer that watching their vids may turn you into a small furry animal? Please advise...
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75
    Pandingo said:

Evaluate it and adjust it sure. But let us have it back as you do that hahahaha

Yeah, I was thinking: why not let us keep it while they evaluate? :hushed: