Remove the 2 ?/Hidden Champions in Arena Fights

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
Can we please improve arenas to remove the two question marks/hidden fights? This is already very archaic and is pointless. Imagine fighting an elsa bloodstone with double edge but don't have a mutant in the team because the elsa was hidden. Or some fights where you actually won't have the counter to the enemy in arena because you won't know till selected.

The game already has evolved in removing hidden fights even in Alliance War except for LOL and AOL so I really don't see any point in hiding arena fights.

P.S. Please let us use 5 stars in Summoner Trials so we can grind less to reach higher milestones.

Comments

• kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Your suggesting that area is difficult and you need to see them to make it easier?

Personally, I'd kind of like to see the seasons bg nodes on a special area and in return you can get up to an x5 boost.

I agree to that too but it's just sucks to fight arena champs you don't have a decent counter to. E.g. bringing a three science team to an elsa with double edge
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    or we can just remove arena🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Maz sig serpents been beating my sass pretty often.
    Didn't have much issue after the 15, but if he shows up during round 8-15 is just KO.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    If you spend more than 1 second of looking at game screen in Arena then you lost already.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 407 ★★
    @Schnoodle and Kabam will give you Units and Gold from the Arena Crystals for free, is it?
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★

@Schnoodle and Kabam will give you Units and Gold from the Arena Crystals for free, is it?

No obviously not. I’d rather they were spread to different game modes or moved to a new one. I find arena mind numbingly boring.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Schnoodle said:

No obviously not. I’d rather they were spread to different game modes or moved to a new one. I find arena mind numbingly boring.
    I was originally against this… but with the addition of all these stall meta defenders, it prolongs the already mind numbingly boring unit grind. Add in Sunday arenas are a joke … catalyst arenas and tier 1 alpha arenas are still a thing…. I mean, the mode is dead,
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    I would rather want Arenas to be buffed, especially the rewards
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Arena needs improvement is all im asking for. Not everyone can spend money in the game and is alright grinding for units as that is one of the few ways players can keep up with deals and content in general.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    No