HELP ME WITH 8.3.4, 8.3.5, CERASTES

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
So people, I've been Valiant grinding recently and I got to 8.3.4. Best champs, easiest node, boss fight and everything?

Comments

• IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    Look mcoc noob guides on yt
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★
    edited July 21
    Best champ for me against Cerastes was CMM. I chose her because she's my favorite, and she inflicts armor breaks in addition to his damaged shield. This adds more damage and KOs him faster.

But you have to follow his call outs. It's best to watch a few YT vids on how to beat him. Been a while since I did that quest, so watch YT vids on the rest of them also.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,921 ★★★★★
    Use your best cosmics - Herc, hulkling, galan (His harvest damage actually increases in this fight) Venom, vox, adam, gladiator, Angela, Odin. Anyone works.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Wow, that is some level of organization.
    Best champ

Best champ for me against Cerastes was CMM. I chose her because she's my favorite, and she inflicts armor breaks in addition to his damaged shield. This adds more damage and KOs him faster.

But you have to follow his call outs. It's best to watch a few YT vids on how to beat him. Been a while since I did that quest, so watch YT vids on the rest of them also.

Lmaoooo who disagreed and why? Let me know. I just want to talk 😂
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
    Ya'll that's just Cerastes. Any tips for the paths.. 8.3.4, 8.3.5, 8.3.6?
    edited July 22

It was a while ago since I did that quest, so I hardly remember the other paths. But as we said before, you can watch some YOUTUBE vids on it
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 64
    edited July 22

watch MCOC NOOB guide , it helped me alot
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Repeating what everyone else said. MCOC Noob is the best source for story quest guides. Cerastes is the easiest to beat of the Act 8 bosses
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,280 ★★★★

So people, I've been Valiant grinding recently and I got to 8.3.4. Best champs, easiest node, boss fight and everything?

Very well done!

I need to do a list like this to organize better my champs.

Okay, so I want to meet the people who disagreed to a frickin question
    Also, I only asked the community because then I could accumulate various stratagem from a plethora of players. While MCOC NOOB is a gem, I agree, he's helped me a lot through act 6 and 7, but I wanted a myriad of opinions to collect and analyze for myself. I just wanted to know what YOU guys would have to say, not just one MCOC NOOB.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 254 ★★
    Herc
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Okay, so I want to meet the people who disagreed to a frickin question
    Welcome to forums.

The disagrees were warranted though, you asked a question and you were provided answers and then you asked again, like you didn't read the comments or use the resource that was provided.

MCOC NOOB is extremely helpful, in my opinion he's the best guide maker in all of MCOC. Sure the videos are older since the content came out a little while ago but the same rules still apply. Once the nodes are explained you should be able to theory craft some other, newer champions that work.

Besides, it doesn't matter if we list off a bunch of Champions that you don't have. That won't help at all and it would just be a waste of everyone's time. I'm sure if you post your roster we can look through and offer advice that actually tailors to you.
    @MarvelNoob maybe it's you who didn't read.|

Also, I only asked the community because then I could accumulate various stratagem from a plethora of players. While MCOC NOOB is a gem, I agree, he's helped me a lot through act 6 and 7, but I wanted a myriad of opinions to collect and analyze for myself. I just wanted to know what YOU guys would have to say, not just one MCOC NOOB.