New AI or whatever its called, is messed up

HeyBubHeyBub Member Posts: 17
I cant get proper intercepts, it makes no sense at all. It waits for you to intercept then it intercepts you. Its like the whole purpose is for you to get KOed. Why did we practice for all those years in mastering our technique?

Comments

• DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    HeyBub said:

I cant get proper intercepts, it makes no sense at all. It waits for you to intercept then it intercepts you. Its like the whole purpose is for you to get KOed. Why did we practice for all those years in mastering our technique?

Working as intended
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,297 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

AI has upgraded itself on its own once again,

Now instead of dashing in like a good AI, now it WALK towards you, don't get happy, if you try to attack it will immediately parry,
    If you try to dash into that WALK, it will immediately light intercept you.

The only thing you can do when you see this new AI literally WALK towards you is now hold block.

No point in dashing back either because it will legit WALK you to your corner 😭
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

AI has upgraded itself on its own once again,

Now instead of dashing in like a good AI, now it WALK towards you, don't get happy, if you try to attack it will immediately parry,
    If you try to dash into that WALK, it will immediately light intercept you.

The only thing you can do when you see this new AI literally WALK towards you is now hold block.

Nothing is AI upgrade itself here, just who code it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I love how we have lots of nodes and champs that punish you for hitting their block and encourage or require intercepting and we have an AI that likes to turtle and light intercept.