Which relic is best with Serpent?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
Been using him primarily on defense, but am going to get more serious about using him on offense now. Given this, need to get him a relic. Which one is best for him?

Which relic is best with Serpent? 26 votes

Thor
53%
buffajrSagacious0wlAmztrak1_svilariumcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeJack2634Coach_G1CyrillFromTulaMrMojo_RiznOliver345781EdisonLawMethodMan69Kingering_King 14 votes
Gamora
7%
peixemacacoDfour24 2 votes
Ms Marvel
30%
LegionnaireBen_15455Barney_StinsonJuanmi13579rebel_Potatoslice500GissyMarvelKingSaitama 8 votes
Venom
7%
AsyalolHulk808 2 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,085 ★★★★★
    edited July 21
    Thor
    I’d say Thor since the aptitude increase the potency of the fury. Plus the Serpent doesn’t rely on bleeds or crits
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’d say Thor since the aptitude increase the potency of the fury. Plus the Serpent doesn’t rely on bleeds or crits

Ok thanks. If I use Thor it will be at best a 4* since Angela has my 6* and Odin has my 5*. I’d consider giving Serpent a higher version if I had him as a 7*, but since I don’t the other champs get priority.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★
    I like to use ms marvel
    The extra crit chance is nice and does a burst of damage when you ignore evade, which is easy to do with him
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Gamora
    EdisonLaw said:

Thanks for the info...but...

Im using Thor with my Hercules

If I change which relic to Hercules? 👍
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,017 ★★★★★
    Herc does best with Ms Marvel