Who are all the Dimensional Beings that Blade can reduce ability accuracy on? Is Magik one??

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Blade has this great attack boost and ability accuracy reduction against Dimensional Beings, but who all are they? Anyone know?

And since Magik goes into Limbo, is she considered a Dimensional Being?

Comments

  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,595 ★★★★
    Yes
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Blade has this great attack boost and ability accuracy reduction against Dimensional Beings, but who all are they? Anyone know?

    And since Magik goes into Limbo, is she considered a Dimensional Being?

    Yes Magik is a dimensional being. LoL Magik is not though. Dormammu and Doctor strange too
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Yes Magik is a dimensional being. LoL Magik is not though.

    Um...what? Very confusing answer.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,457 ★★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Yes Magik is a dimensional being. LoL Magik is not though.

    Um...what? Very confusing answer.
    Magik is But in labyrint of legdens. She not.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Must be a glitch in LOL then. If she is, then she should be everywhere.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Sorry, thought the LOL in that comment was actually laugh out loud. I get it now. Thanks.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,457 ★★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Sorry, thought the LOL in that comment was actually laugh out loud. I get it now. Thanks.
    Can happens. :-)
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    What about Hela? Dimensional being or not? I ask cuz she has a lot of synergies with Dimensional Beings.

    Ghost Rider maybe?
  • SperaSpera Posts: 148
    Dimensional biengs:
    -ghost rider
    -dormammu
    -Magik
    -Mephisto
    -morningstar
    -hood
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Only Dimensional beings I know of are listed here:

    Ghost Rider
    Magik
    Dormammu
    Mephisto
    Morningstar
    The Hood

    As a side note, Hela, Blade, Mordo and Voodoo are not Dimensional beings
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    How to know if a champ is a dimensional being? Read their tags
  • Dormmamu
    Magik
    Mepisto
    Morningstar

  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Question. Why isnt NC a dimensional being? Hes half demon that teleports..?
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Question. Why isnt NC a dimensional being? Hes half demon that teleports..?

    Now we're asking the real question. I thought about this too.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 58
    He's a mutant, not half demon
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Zaosafler wrote: »
    He's a mutant, not half demon

    Read champ bio. First line- “Half Demon”.
    Dimensional champ then and should trigger danger sense
Sign In or Register to comment.