Timeline for updates on the daily event?

TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
edited July 22 in General Discussion
I know we’re expecting a return to the old daily event this week. I’ve enjoyed the change to the daily event overall - it frees me up to play however I want. In the past, I’ve had to ration TB EQ paths to get those rewards across most of the month. The missing ember and low level relic shards were my only complaint. I wonder if that’s a sign we’re moving away from relics.

Anyway, @KabamDORK when might we expect to hear an update about any adjustments or the return of the daily event?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I know we’re expecting a return to the old daily event this week. I’ve enjoyed the change to the daily event overall - it frees me up to play however I want. In the past, I’ve had to ration TB EQ paths to get those rewards across most of the month. The missing ember and low level relic shards were my only complaint. I wonder if that’s a sign we’re moving away from relics.

Anyway, @KabamDORK when might we expect to hear an update about any adjustments or the return of the daily event?

Kabam crashed has said once they know the data
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

But without any attached timeline for what time is required for that examination, as far as I know.

I bet they’ll find that too many people were getting max rewards compared to the old system and they’ll either raise milestones or modestly nerf rewards.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

But without any attached timeline for what time is required for that examination, as far as I know.

I bet they’ll find that too many people were getting max rewards compared to the old system and they’ll either raise milestones or modestly nerf rewards.
    He said depending on data the rewards will decrease
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,203 ★★★★★
    edited July 22
    They aren't going to give you a timeline. And i wouldn't if I worked for kabam either