Necropolis path 4,5 and 6 advice.

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
I have looked up guides but most guides are based around Aegon and I don't want to rank him up or play him.
Would this be a decent team for these paths?
Any particular problems I'd run into?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Who is Adam for? You’ll want someone for silver centurion, I’d swap Adam for doom. Doom is also quite nice for a few other fights like Galan, kraven, I think Claire and Shang as well but not 100% sure on those.

I’d also swap shuri for abs man for path 5 specifically, and I’d also do that one first. It’s undoubtedly the easiest of the 3 paths which means you get to practice some of the trickier fights with an easy trap node. Shuri just doesn’t have much use for path 5, Kate and doom can do most of it. Abs man is basically there to make knull easier, though you probably won’t have a team slot for him on the other 2 paths, so maybe learn to fight him with Kate if you want.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Please swap adam for doom and you're gtg
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Who is Adam for? You’ll want someone for silver centurion, I’d swap Adam for doom. Doom is also quite nice for a few other fights like Galan, kraven, I think Claire and Shang as well but not 100% sure on those.

I’d also swap shuri for abs man for path 5 specifically, and I’d also do that one first. It’s undoubtedly the easiest of the 3 paths which means you get to practice some of the trickier fights with an easy trap node. Shuri just doesn’t have much use for path 5, Kate and doom can do most of it. Abs man is basically there to make knull easier, though you probably won’t have a team slot for him on the other 2 paths, so maybe learn to fight him with Kate if you want.

Thanks for the suggestions! I just kept adam there because he was my highest raw damage dealer.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    I just want to say that you have the best Champ possible for that wonderful last fight.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

I just want to say that you have the best Champ possible for that wonderful last fight.

I share that sentiment. Big fan, sir.