Very tough r3 decision

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I finally got the luck I wanted and pulled him today

I was holding off on ranking him because I wanted the sig to stick him on defense (yeah he’s genuinely annoying at r3 + inequity boosts him) and he’s obviously a monster on attack. I took Skull up as my previous r3 and I now have Starky, Skull, Sersi, Dom, and Chavez at r3. Onslaught would be a repeat class but you know he’s onslaught

Onslaught was my easy first choice before but now I’m not so sure. There’s been a massive rise in r3’s including sassy and onslaught and it sucks to always be punching up against them with Hulk. On the other hand, r2 onslaught has been getting taken out more on defense since r5 ascended’s punch up fine there, but I’ve seen the r3 do stupid things on defense since he takes much longer to kill

Very tough r3 decision 73 votes

Hulk Smash (sig 20)
63%
KeltanCaptain_007_AjisdopeGK_23phillgreenNojokejaymFighter092BrokenHalleyLogan00Sachhyam257blurblotJustcause102Trafalgarwar96Ayden_noah1GodfatherspiepeixemacacoEwell65SSS69LegionnaireDocWest 46 votes
Crabslaught (unduped)
36%
buffajrzuffyRagnarok13Herbal_TaxmanMCoC_fanspiderbites0196captain_rogersKTPrimalTempest_024Dfour24RZSZephyre33Joker1976Adri5846SirGamesBondCyrillFromTulaWasy1UltragamerOliver345781MORTAL_07 27 votes

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    This is an easy decision.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    Unless they want to kill the attackers on ear defense lol
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    I'm undecided. Hulk is good. Onslaught I don't get him at times.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    How good actually is awakened Hulk on Defense?

Nowhere near as good as Spider Ham?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

How good actually is awakened Hulk on Defense?

Nowhere near as good as Spider Ham?

If you’re running 3/3 inequity he can be very very stally. Both ham and hulk get dunked on by any good skill attacker but they’re both good at stalling you. Ham has the evade and Hulk has the unstoppable
    Should’ve waited to make this post after I opened my Titan but I just got him and I have a ton of skill cats so he could be a candidate too. Decision got tougher for me

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Should’ve waited to make this post after I opened my Titan but I just got him and I have a ton of skill cats so he could be a candidate too. Decision got tougher for me

Bullseye is actually my only Skill r3 (haven't quite made up my mind on Moleman or Cheeilth unawakened yet and if I want to do it right now). Outside his obvious defensive use, I'm probably in the smaller camp of actually really enjoying playing him offensively.
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 65
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    Very tough choice indeed. Any way you go is a win.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    Emilia90 said:

In my personal opinion, he’s the best skill 7 star. Sure there is Shang Chi, Mantis, Killmonger and others, but Bullseye is a bigger dual threat.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Crabslaught (unduped)
    Bullseye, he is more scary in defense at r3.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    When in doubt, take the nuclear option.

Very true but I realized to take him to r3 anytime soon I’d have to use the saga gem and then use cats. I could do 2 r2’s and a r3 otherwise so I think bullseye will stay at r2 for now. Still between the 2 giants
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)

On attack as well. Beast in incursions and has good damage at r3 level
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    As far as your rank 3 option, that’s more complex. Both are monsters at that level
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Hulk Smash (sig 20)
    From an BGs standpoint, R3 Onslaught or Bullseye are probably just going to get banned anyways, so why not stop at R2? And if you are using them for offensive of questing purposes, they can probably take anything you need them to take at R2.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Crabslaught (unduped)
    Onslaught overall just a better pick than hulk handles more offensively and actually has defense use even if they get banned no reason not to r3 them cause if they aren’t banned they will be very helpful