One last step to have a chance at Deathless Thanos

BleakmessBleakmess Member Posts: 65
Did a 5k unit grind for deathless King Groot token.In the beginning I started playing little and spent a good time in past 3 weeks,52 days.Took me 38 hrs of arena and could farm 2.2 units per minute of time spent in playing arena. The units include from arena crystals aswell and always opened the arena crystal which costs 2k battle chips. Average pull rate of arena crystal is 3 units per crystal, unfortunately the data I have on this is only for last 119 opened crystal while grinding for last 1.5k units or so.

And I found that for some reasons known only to Odin, crystals from 4* arena gave more units.

Now I am ready to get king groot inorder to get myself the deathless Thanos.

Arena grind is not fun 🥲. But glad I could do it for few days atleast.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Nice on getting dkg do u have guilly and on track for vision? And yeah lot of grinding for missing pieces but be worth it in end
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    You need all the deathless champs to get deathless Thanos so I hope you aren't hoping to just use deathless King Groot to get deathless Thanos. Otherwise save the units for Cyber weekend or the Banquet event.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Nice on getting dkg do u have guilly and on track for vision? And yeah lot of grinding for missing pieces but be worth it in end

Probably worth 5k units. You start missing 2+ pieces and it’s questionable on worth. 10k for Thanos? 15k? 20k? Probably not worth it at some point.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    I’m going to settle for the 6 star Guilly

Bendy said:

Probably worth 5k units. You start missing 2+ pieces and it’s questionable on worth. 10k for Thanos? 15k? 20k? Probably not worth it at some point.
    As they are grinding ftp yes spending on the pieces no
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

For Thanos alone you may be right, but I think the Deathless champs have a lot of value on their own as well. So like if it were 10k units to get both DKG and Thanos, I think that moves the needle a little further. But yeah, eventually there’s a point where the calculus stops favoring the champ acquisition if you have other things you’re pursuing.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Bendy said:

For Thanos alone you may be right, but I think the Deathless champs have a lot of value on their own as well. So like if it were 10k units to get both DKG and Thanos, I think that moves the needle a little further. But yeah, eventually there’s a point where the calculus stops favoring the champ acquisition if you have other things you’re pursuing.
    For me… I am two pieces shy of KG. Have awakened deathless guilly. I will get Deathless vision with no unit spend. My roster just didn’t line up for the DKG chase at the time.

I have the 10k uniits. Could I spend it to get DKG? Yeah… but that takes a big chunk out of cyber weekend or banquet. And it also assumes I won’t run into another roster roadblock with the other deathless pieces. Because, then what? 15k or 20k units for thanos? I can’t think of any 1 champ I would spend units on for that. If they are that OP they are getting banned in BGs anyway…. So it just doesn’t make a ton of sense. The high price IMO meant Kabam intended for these to be picked up through playing the game. The unit price is crazy.
  • BleakmessBleakmess Member Posts: 65
    edited July 28
    @Bendy @Ayden_noah1 yes I do have 7* deathless Gully(awakened) and so far collected all pieces of deathless vision and missing 1 piece of deathless king groot
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    I would say wait till Deathless Thanos comes and if you feel he is worthy, you can buy the remaining pieces of KG you miss. Does anyone have any idea when Deathless Thanos will be coming? Coming to me I don't own any Deathless champ and have to spend 50k units to get both :neutral:
    Bleakmess said:

@Bendy @Ayden_noah1 yes I do have 7* deathless Gully(awakened) and so far collected all pieces of deathless vision and missing 1 piece of deathless king groot

Awesome then
    Krishna24 said:

I would say wait till Deathless Thanos comes and if you feel he is worthy, you can buy the remaining pieces of KG you miss. Does anyone have any idea when Deathless Thanos will be coming? Coming to me I don't own any Deathless champ and have to spend 50k units to get both :neutral:

They said end 2024 early 2025
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    I have a doubt, If I have all the 6* versions of deathless champs, will I be able to get a 6* thanos or they releasing thanos exclusively as 7*?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    I have a doubt, If I have all the 6* versions of deathless champs, will I be able to get a 6* thanos or they releasing thanos exclusively as 7*?

Hes like maestro there will be 2 6 and 7 star