What are the bullseye changes?

TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
I’ll admit I haven’t had my finger on the pulse for a couple months, just saw a thing about bullseye changes next month, would be nice for someone to break those down. Hopefully reducing the block pen is number 1 on the list.

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★

No bleed when dexing.
    That's about it.

The change pleases the Starky enthusiasts (me) and no one else lmao
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

No bleed when dexing.
    That's about it.

When its said it feels quite bad tbh as one thing only which pretty much 90% of champs will still take stupid bleed on specials if not immune
  • DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Member Posts: 65

No bleed when dexing.
    That's about it.

No bleed when dexing *basic attacks*. That's it. You'll still bleed when dexing his specials
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★
    Didn't it also make it so archangel and warlock don't inflict poisons/virus charges when you block the sp1? I forgot exactly what they said
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

Didn't it also make it so archangel and warlock don't inflict poisons/virus charges when you block the sp1? I forgot exactly what they said

Yeah changing to non contact now i think and no physical contact someone can correct me if thats wrong but yeah infections and aa stacking poisons wont happen on specials now when they block his sp1
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★

No bleed when dexing.
    That's about it.

No bleed when dexing *basic attacks*. That's it. You'll still bleed when dexing his specials
    Aaye what 💀
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,428 ★★★★★
    Dexing his basics no longer inflicts bleed. That’s it.