• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Is it confirmed?

yes in August there's going to be votes for 2 different groups of 4

from there top will fight for final vote something like that
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Is it confirmed?

Yes on stream. Electra, Cap, Iron Fist, Cyclops, Strange, Black Bolt and 2 others I can’t remember
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Is it confirmed?

Yes on stream. Electra, Cap, Iron Fist, Cyclops, Strange, Black Bolt and 2 others I can’t remember
    Let’s goooo

They should have done this from the start
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★
    I so want iron fist elektra rework
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★

Nah, ciclops in memory of miike for me and for X-men 97

Yes!
  • Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Member Posts: 56
    I want a cap rework but it's gotta be cyclops for miike
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    Vote for CAPTAIN ROGERS!!!!

Wait they are having this vote on Instagram? I'm pretty sure cap or dr strange will win then. People who don't even know mcoc exists will probably vote lol.

yes I'm definitely voting for Strange

#JusticeForDoctorStrange
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    edited August 2
    Put moleman and Namor back. Buff guillotine.
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    I thought they said Electro at first, not Elektra.
    Since none of these are Sinsiter Friends it has to be Dr Strange!
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    ChiliDog said:

Put moleman and Namor back. Buff guillotine.

No Guillotine doesn't need any buff she just needs bleed curse debuff duration to get increased and 100% chance to inflict or rupture on crits nothing else🙏
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Anyone voting against Captain America will be called Traitor, the guy is literally crying with that plastic shield
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Anyone voting against Captain America will be called Traitor, the guy is literally crying with that plastic shield

Man with culture. Let's advocate for cap.
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Cyclops for Miike
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    There's already multiple Caps in the game, with Cap IW having one of the best maxed out sigs in the whole contest.

Meanwhile, there is only ONE Dr Strange and he is essentially useless.

Same for Cyclops (there's two but they're 2 skins of basically the same exact champion) - however, I would be LIVID if he's picked and New Xavier School got an update but 90's was untouched. I'm gonna need Kabam to be explicitly specific on this one.
    EdisonLaw said:

Wait they are having this vote on Instagram? I'm pretty sure cap or dr strange will win then. People who don't even know mcoc exists will probably vote lol.

#JusticeForDoctorStrange
    Because of these impulsive voting decisions community fumbled the chance of getting 7* Kate Bishop. 💀
  • ImBeastModeImBeastMode Member Posts: 11

There's already multiple Caps in the game, with Cap IW having one of the best maxed out sigs in the whole contest.

Same for Cyclops (there's two but they're 2 skins of basically the same exact champion) - however, I would be LIVID if he's picked and New Xavier School got an update but 90's was untouched. I'm gonna need Kabam to be explicitly specific on this one.

It's blue team, it says it on the news page on the website
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Blue clops 10000%

Plus science class is already so powerful.
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Cyclops for Miike
    PT_99 said:

EdisonLaw said:

#JusticeForDoctorStrange
    Because of these impulsive voting decisions community fumbled the chance of getting 7* Kate Bishop. 💀
    Which I am very happy about, we don't want that OP champ as 7 star.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

It's blue team, it says it on the news page on the website
    Oh thank god. Haha. I don't love the design of the Bendis Cyclops.

Cyclops for Miike

PT_99 said:

EdisonLaw said:

#JusticeForDoctorStrange
    Which I am very happy about, we don't want that OP champ as 7 star.
    Here we go with FUN again 💀
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 110 ★★★
    Looking forward to seeing how the vote works out!
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I remember saying a while ago that I'd love to see a Black Bolt buff for the simple reason that Vox's SP3 "neutralize Inhumans indefinitely" ability would make more sense if there were more Inhumans worth neutralizing than just Medusa.

So I was really happy to see Black Bolt on the list. Chances are that I might go for him. However, there are a lot of champions on the list that I'd love to see buffed.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Please work as a good community.
    We all remember what had happened last time between guilly and Kamala, pls don't let that happen this time. Vote for cyclops cap or doctor strange

Please work as a good community.
    We all remember what had happened last time between guilly and Kamala, pls don't let that happen this time. Vote for cyclops cap or doctor strange

Cap only 🇺🇸🛡️🇺🇸