What next?

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
After a long and hard journey, I've completed Act 8 and ranked up 2 champions to gain my first and second maxed out 6*s. Valiant is still far. I have one 7r2 gem, and NO resources to get to r3.

I have Act 6, 7 and 8 unexplored. What should I do next?
In special quests, Abyss, Necro, GGauntlet are to be seen, but I don't have the champions to attend to them, even after mass rank-ups focusing on these special quests.

To ask again, where next?

This is my roster.

Comments

• BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 143 ★★
    Id say explore act 8 and then work on an initial clear of necro once you lvl up an aegon. As for act 6 n 7, I recomend doing the paths that give units. Have you done shooting stars yet?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
    @BabyGroot no Aegon :'( . Shooting Stars i finished before Paragon.
    Any other people wanna help?
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 400 ★★
    Act 8 exploration should be the priority and if possible try to do that in reverse order like from act 8.4 to act 8.1
    Because 8.3 and 8.4 has less paths and give better rewards and try to get aegon or kate bishop from nexuses to clear necropolis atleast once
    That's my advice
    @ShashankGupta I do have Kate at 6r4a sig200. But I don't have the resources for Glykhan again. He took me 10-12 odd revives to do.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 400 ★★

@ShashankGupta I do have Kate at 6r4a sig200. But I don't have the resources for Glykhan again. He took me 10-12 odd revives to do.

Lol bro as I said act 8.4 and act 8.3 has less paths so try to complete those quickly and if you are having problems in boss fight than leave those paths and explore all other parts from 8.4.1 to 8.4.5 and so on for other chapters it will help you to get units, catalyst shards, 7 Star shards and whatever else are path rewards