**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Come on, people. You have to laugh

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Seriously -- can you imagine just how many people tried to get on 30 minutes ago?

It must have looked like throwing a T-Bone into a pack of wolves -- there was something for every single person who plays the game. Titles, $1 crystal, Sig Stones, Free Howard, Gold Realm, Halls of Healing, not to mention we were already in an up cycle with Modok's Lab.

Once you think about it...man, everyone with even a passing interest in this game who was free tapped that MCoC icon on their device 35 minutes ago, which is actually kinda funny to think about.

Gotta laugh sometimes, people -- all that stuff will be there when they get it back up. Don't take life too seriously, you know?

Comments

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    lmao..oh it is..I must have just missed the cutoff before the server went down..paid for my crystal and opened and collected the anniversary rewards
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    People sometimes have 10-20 minites here and there to enjoy a game. I had my window now and I just wasted looking at energency maintenance screen. I did not enjoy it. I did not laugh.

Well, son, you need to dry those tears and climb back in the saddle with the reminder that not every single thing in life is gonna go the way you think it's gonna go
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    all crying for a game LOL
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    If you didn't expect this to happen I just laugh at you hundreds of thousands of people buying the same crystal at the same time yeah I figured it would go down as a server overload not kabams fault they gave you a load of free stuff plus discounted items.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    If you didn't expect this to happen I just laugh at you hundreds of thousands of people buying the same crystal at the same time yeah I figured it would go down as a server overload not kabams fault they gave you a load of free stuff plus discounted items.

I'm just glad I obtained mines before everything went down
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Agree with OP. The servers crashing were almost as predictable as the posts here asking for compensation for said crashes. I find the outrage rather entertaining
  • Options
    Thanos says: But this...this does NOT put a smile on my face...
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Agree with OP. The servers crashing were almost as predictable as the posts here asking for compensation for said crashes. I find the outrage rather entertaining
    I think you misspelled 'pathetic' wrong there at the end.. Other than that, utterly agreed

• Options
    Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    Halls of healing and gold quests were actually not up at al
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's good we have enough people that roll over and take what they get, otherwise Kabam may have to actually work on something like infrastructure instead of crystal offers.

Keep up that reinforcement guys! It's sure to make things better for all!
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Halls of healing and fortune go up on the 18th... lets just be glad AQ isn’t up today.
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »
    It's good we have enough people that roll over and take what they get, otherwise Kabam may have to actually work on something like infrastructure instead of crystal offers.

Keep up that reinforcement guys! It's sure to make things better for all!

It's not "rolling over" just because some people are mature enough to realize that the surge they are getting is like when everybody turns on the air conditioning on a really hot day and the power grid blacks out.

They got hit with a surge of people in every way -- and obviously, I was wrong about Halls of Healing/Fortune going live, which would have been even worse -- and while we can argue they "could've/should've," I have to admit that even I hadn't thought about the sheer volume of people who were gonna try to be online at 1 p.m