No summer of suffering schedule in stream?

TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
I scrubbed through it fairly fast, but I didn’t see a schedule for summer of suffering or whatever we’re calling it.

Can @KabamDORK or someone else confirm if we’re keeping the same schedule - one off week then it restarts?

Or will there by a break for the reunion?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    Im guessing it will start september

Edit: mainly due to in patch theres no info of summer version

From patch details New Champions
    Quests and Events
    Reunion Event
    The Crucible
    Quality of Life Updates
    Champion Updates
    Bug Fixes and Improvements
    But my guess is the reunion and stuff in the month i guess they want to give a little break as spring of sorrow doesnt end till mid august so maybe they just pushed it fully back till september is my guess
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I scrubbed through it fairly fast, but I didn’t see a schedule for summer of suffering or whatever we’re calling it.

Can @KabamDORK or someone else confirm if we’re keeping the same schedule - one off week then it restarts?

In a previous forum post, I asked about the schedule and was told there is no off week this time. Later, I assumed the off week was moved in between week 4 and the gauntlet.

Of course, the whole thing could be delayed as said above.

TyEdge said:

In a previous forum post, I asked about the schedule and was told there is no off week this time. Later, I assumed the off week was moved in between week 4 and the gauntlet.

Of course, the whole thing could be delayed as said above.
    Also didnt they say the next one might have a little more rewards but it should be communicated still so we know just i hope they give us something on monday due to weekend now