Stupid crucible challenge I want to see

TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
For the best of the best players out there looking to show off…

Complete the crucible using the fewest number of champs possible. Can you pick off 5 bosses with Ronan as a 2/3/4/5/6 star? Who else can you get 3-5 bosses with?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,203 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Complete the crucible using the fewest number of champs possible. Can you pick off 5 bosses with Ronan as a 2/3/4/5/6 star? Who else can you get 3-5 bosses with?

Unfortunately that challenge is impossible as every fight u have to swap out
    They're saying the same champ with a different rarity so it is actually possible
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

They're saying the same champ with a different rarity so it is actually possible
    They said using least champs possible then went on to say using different but it would still stand of least used be impossible since swapping would still count as one as when u swap the champ gets greyed out
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

They said using least champs possible then went on to say using different but it would still stand of least used be impossible since swapping would still count as one as when u swap the champ gets greyed out
    They were clear that you could use your 7-star and 6-star domino, for example.

This means someone could workshop a path using 5-10 champs with difficulties ranging from 2-star to 7-star. I’m not sure who else is part of this besides Ronan and Ebony Maw, but I’m sure someone could do this.
    TyEdge said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

This means someone could workshop a path using 5-10 champs with difficulties ranging from 2-star to 7-star. I’m not sure who else is part of this besides Ronan and Ebony Maw, but I’m sure someone could do this.
    That would still count as 2 champs though since ur swapping out but also probs wont be able to use 2-4s id say maybe 5s be doable but they recommend 7r2+ and 6r5 so attack and healths might not be suitable for 4s at all
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    You can complete the challenge with 7 unique champions.
    Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

That would still count as 2 champs though since ur swapping out but also probs wont be able to use 2-4s id say maybe 5s be doable but they recommend 7r2+ and 6r5 so attack and healths might not be suitable for 4s at all
    Don’t tell my 2-star Ronan what to do 😛
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Lol Why is it stupid?

Lol Why is it stupid?

Because watching MSD or someone else rolling act 7 bosses with a 3-star She Hulk is gonna be nuts.

It’s totally frivolous. Gets no extra rewards.
    TyEdge said:

Lol Why is it stupid?

Because watching MSD or someone else rolling act 7 bosses with a 3-star She Hulk is gonna be nuts.

Have to wait and see as no one knows if its gonna have different nodes or what might not be as easy as when kabam jon described it on stream he said if a fight u cant damage is basically a reset from start and that u dont want to do 1 sitting we also dont know any stats
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Lol Why is it stupid?

Have to wait and see as no one knows if its gonna have different nodes or what might not be as easy as when kabam jon described it on stream he said if a fight u cant damage is basically a reset from start and that u dont want to do 1 sitting we also dont know any stats
    Crashes confirmed the hp and attack might be higher one the hardest difficulty at least that’s I understand it in of if the treah here
    Gamer said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Lol Why is it stupid?

Crashes confirmed the hp and attack might be higher one the hardest difficulty at least that’s I understand it in of if the treah here
    Yeah how big of a difference though time will tell im excited but also gonna play a bit make notes of every fight before i go in like i will do the fight - champ im using and going to do it that way for over i think 60 fights since 34 then 32