Thoughts on this fan kit concept?

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
__NOTICE__: I'm not trying to suggest this champ to be added anymore because people are really tired of spider-verse champs seeing how bad it went for my post on reddit. I just really want to make a fan kit concept now for fun. Criticisms of it are still welcome.

Stats copied closely from spider-man classic (6* r5 sig 0). Taken from [auntm.ai](https://auntm.ai/champions/spiderman/tier/6).

I made some adjustments based on 1 guys tips from reddit.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Spider-man (Yu Onomae) https://itsuwari-no-aka.fandom.com/wiki/Yu_Onomae

Class: Skill
Tags: #Hero
Size: S

6* r5 sig 0

HP: 42, 693
Atk: 4461
Crit rate: 1100
Crit damage: 1029
Armor: 560
Block proficiency: 2650
Energy/crit/physical resist: 0

ALWAYS ACTIVE

– 100% chance to gain a 1 fury passive for every 5 hit combo ending in a medium lasting 7 seconds, increasing atk rating by +1200. Landing light attacks refreshes the passives.

DOUBT

Not having the real spider-man's powers makes him doubt himself, starting the fight with 3 stacks of doubt debuffs. These have no inherent effect. Reapply a doubt debuff from consuming a fury passive by blocking for 5 seconds. Cannot consume more fury at max stacks.

SPECIAL ATTACKS

– Increase critical rating by +1000.

– Inflict a taunt debuff.

– Consume 1 doubt debuff as Yu needs to remove some self-doubt to perform these actions.

SPECIAL 1

– Yu blinds the opponent by shooting webs at their eyes, causing all of the opponent's attacks to miss and making them more aggresive until it reaches 1 bar of power before starting to expire lasting 7 seconds.

– For every attacks that miss, gain 20% of a bar of power.

SPECIAL 2

– inflict a physical vulnerability debuff for 10 seconds.

SPECIAL 3

– Yu webs up the opponent's feet, applying root for 10 seconds. Reduce opponent's combat power rate by 10% for every fury passive active when reaching between 2 and 3 bars of power while rooted.

– The remaining webs on the feet of the opponent apply 5 stacks of indefinite slow debuffs. Remove 1 stack when the opponent dashes. Intercepting the opponent prevents a slow debuff from being removed. Slow not applicable to opponents that fly.

SIGNATURE ABILITY

— Improved web formula increases duration of debuffs using webs for 4 seconds.

— Using web gloves increases attack rating, critical rating, and critical damage rating by +1000. The stickiness of the webs pulls some skin off the opponent, causing +750 direct damage and placing a sabotage debuff with it.