Who to r3 to make me valiant

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
Okay I don’t have the t4a right now but I’m only 30k fragments away so I’ve been thinking of who to choose. I can either go with a mystic or tech. They’re all unawakened unless otherwise specified

Who to r3 to make me valiant 50 votes

Kushala
60%
Magrailothosjayb8008KerneasLogan00Justcause102Dart1981captain_rogersPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeNetbreakerHassamaMamaWolf911MrSpoonGiantwalrus56Hainam219odishika123Ioniqus_797NONYABIZZOakenshieldWasy1 30 votes
Werewolf by Night
14%
PantherusNZcaptaincushJimmyBsvilariumZephyre33BabyGrootHibbly 7 votes
Wiccan
2%
Chris_Summers 1 vote
Mangog
0%
Prowler
6%
PikoluDaBigGubGub13579rebel_ 3 votes
Warlock (sig 20)
8%
NojokejaymEwell65SSS69ericong77Katzer 4 votes
OG Iron Man
0%
Guardian (sig 20)
10%
DrZolaWhoDaPooWill3808willrun4adonutNomis13 5 votes
Mysterio
0%

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,236 ★★★★★
    Who’s your one current r3
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

Duped Titania
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,236 ★★★★★

Duped Titania
    Hmm that sadly didn’t help me make a decision lol. I was gonna try and see if you already had a tech or mystic r3. My top 3 choices are Kushala Guardian and Wolf but it’s tough to choose.

Duped Titania
    Hmm that sadly didn’t help me make a decision lol. I was gonna try and see if you already had a tech or mystic r3. My top 3 choices are Kushala Guardian and Wolf but it’s tough to choose.
    Yeah it’s hard, I love the 3 you mentioned, and I also love Prowler and Warlock too lol
    Speaking of which, where do I find 30k t4a fragments lol already did incursions
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    Kushala

I have the same question

I have around 32k and if the DAILY SUPER EVENT continued I could have gotten my 4th 7* r3 champ ( which was going to be Kushala ) in a week or so

bring back the daily super event please
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Kushala
    Wolf911 said:

I have the same question

I have around 32k and if the DAILY SUPER EVENT continued I could have gotten my 4th 7* r3 champ ( which was going to be Kushala ) in a week or so

Crashed said in the resent stream that they're crunching numbers on the data and he teased that they were looking good. They unfortunately said that it won't be coming back in the near future:(

Wolf911 said:

I have the same question

Crashed said in the resent stream that they're crunching numbers on the data and he teased that they were looking good. They unfortunately said that it won't be coming back in the near future:(
    Yeah even when they bring it back, I doubt we get the t4a, titan shards etc like we were getting. Probably tweak the rewards quite a bit