The race.

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
edited August 5 in General Discussion
I'm currently at 455,500,555 gold. I've been hunting goldpool and punisher 6* since their releases. Hence...the gold count...will I get them as 6*s first? Or will I get to 999,999,999 gold first? The world....will probably never know. They are like the worst trophy champs why are they soooooo rare?!?!?! Lol. And why do I want them so bad

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    If I wanna lean into this I could pop 900 gold/iso solo crystals 4k gold crystals 4k unc gold crystals another 290 random gold crystals and I could actually start grinding arenas again lol kmn
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Don’t even remember when i got him
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★
    Just saw i have the 6* Goldpool too, but don't have the 6* Punisher
    Don't remember where i got the Goldpool, is he only in gold crystals?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I got my 6* goldpool from the platinum track crystals last time. Only have a 5* punisher as he was in the SQ cav crystal recently. Not holding my breath for the 6* version though.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Got 5* goldpool a month ago ( first time) and pulled 6* punisher from one of the event special crystals. Havnt touched them tho. Is 6* goldpool still even obtainable?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Lucky pull got me a 6* Goldpool a long time ago, but the highest rarity Punisher I have is 4*.

Dr. Zola
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,294 ★★★★
    Did somebody say.... THE PUNISHER!!!

Got 5* goldpool a month ago ( first time) and pulled 6* punisher from one of the event special crystals. Havnt touched them tho. Is 6* goldpool still even obtainable?

Yup. And I'm super jealous. I go.hard on ANY crystal with punisher 6 in it haha
    Prentex said:

Just saw i have the 6* Goldpool too, but don't have the 6* Punisher
    Don't remember where i got the Goldpool, is he only in gold crystals?

Yup
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 420 ★★
    still want Kung Fu PJs at a higher rarity than 4*. I have SO MANY max sig champs, and he keeps being the shy one.