Best characters to use that I have for chapter 6?

Dru1Dru1 Member Posts: 5
I’m stuck on 6.1.1 and am unsure what characters I should use from my roster?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Warlock, red skull, doom, and captain marvel would all be good 6* rank ups.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    CGR, Doom, Warlock, and Red Skull will be very useful. Tiagra is also great but requires more skill to make full use of her
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Longshot, Scorpion
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Medusa actually does great work in 6,1, the most annoying bosses within the act are robots so her armour shatter shuts their ability accuracy and prevents them from gaining any power so it’s just a cheese
  • Dru1Dru1 Member Posts: 5
    I’m having a very hard time beating the Redskull in general, I think It’s a mix of the no hero gain power and that I must just suck
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Dru1 said:

I’m having a very hard time beating the Redskull in general, I think It’s a mix of the no hero gain power and that I must just suck

Yh with his new buff it makes him extemely difficult if you don’t have the correct counters because he gains crazy amount of armour ups and if he uses sp1 then your only choice is to wait out the effect but with the global node that adds degen when you double dash back it means you become stuck in a box and with tyranny it kinda makes it even worse.

Best advice i can give you is take a different path. The one adjacent to it with iron man infinity war.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    Dru1 said:

Doom can handle him.