How many points in BGs solo quests does it take to hit certain rank reward thresholds?

User123456789User123456789 Member Posts: 43
I just broke 200k points and I am wondering what rank rewards I would be at now, and how much more I would need to reach certain thresholds. I want to get as far as possible but ideally I end up in the top 25k.

I have 1.2k units and idk if I should spend some on elders marks.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    A lot of people hit 300k for the milestone rewards and stop there, so if you aim for 325-350k you should get decent placement. I get around that most seasons and usually place in the 15-20k range
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103

A lot of people hit 300k for the milestone rewards and stop there, so if you aim for 325-350k you should get decent placement. I get around that most seasons and usually place in the 15-20k range

This season should also see a drop in participation overall since there are no extras (eg deathless pieces) for getting to GC, which may push ranks even higher.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Brad366 said:

This season should also see a drop in participation overall since there are no extras (eg deathless pieces) for getting to GC, which may push ranks even higher.
    The numbers I mentioned are based off of a normal season like this one. Last season when there were magnetrons and extra rewards, 450k got me around top ~17k, which would normally place much higher.