Saga icon for cosmics

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
edited August 6 in General Discussion
I was looking at BRB and noticed that he didn’t have a saga icon on him, i thought maybe my assumption was wrong that all new champs released in a saga will be saga attacker or defender but then i noticed hyperion, vox etc lost their icon as well.

Update: noticed that there are mystic champs now tagged as saga defenders and have the saga icon when they have neither clarity or house of mirror

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I was looking at BRB and noticed that he didn’t have a saga icon on him, i thought maybe my assumption was wrong that all new champs released in a saga will be saga attacker or defender but then i noticed hyperion, vox etc lost their icon as well.

Update: noticed that there are mystic champs now tagged as saga defenders and have the saga icon when they have neither clarity or house of mirror

That might be a bug as we not in next saga yet till next month
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Please note which mystics and Mutants have saga icon so we can speculate who's gonn be next saga attacker nd defender

Please note which mystics and Mutants have saga icon so we can speculate who's gonn be next saga attacker nd defender

Not onslaught but from new ones released negasonic and northstar bishop storm px dust havok sauron domino weapon x omega red emma prof x dani namor
    This is most likely defense due to tech science will be coming to offense normally how they rotate these is they be defender first then attacker
    Mystics are destroyer wiccan sorcerer sas wong kushala diablo mangog dm enchantress maw manthing mordo swigil white tiger

The tags are broken as well

The tags are broken as well

Oh
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I hope bill does have the saga tag because i wanted to use the 7* r2 gem on him and if i got him awakened somehow in the future then the sig stones as well.
    Lokx said:

I hope bill does have the saga tag because i wanted to use the 7* r2 gem on him and if i got him awakened somehow in the future then the sig stones as well.

I think he does but issue is the saga tags are showing most likely the next one