6* AG

DuramDuram Member Posts: 17

Who should I use the generic gem on? I’m thinking AA but am wondering if maybe some other champs are better.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel gets her indestructible ability from her awakening which can be valuable, while AA-ron gains the ability to block regeneration and reduce ability accuracy with Neuro-toxins - so it doesn't affect his damage output, but it does help his utility. The best champion to awaken is arguably Nick Fury, though honourable mention to Hyperion.

From your lot I'd say AA-ron.
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★

Captain Marvel gets her indestructible ability from her awakening which can be valuable, while AA-ron gains the ability to block regeneration and reduce ability accuracy with Neuro-toxins - so it doesn't affect his damage output, but it does help his utility. The best champion to awaken is arguably Nick Fury, though honourable mention to Hyperion.

From your lot I'd say AA-ron.

Hyperion? I mean sure the buff duration is really nice but hercs immortality is the most broken ability in the game
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    @CookinEwoks he means AA - Archangel
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Aa, he works at sig 1
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★

@CookinEwoks he means AA - Archangel

"Though honorable mention to hyperion"

Idk it was just a weird thing to mention in 2024 with all these broken sigs
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Member Posts: 52

Aa, he works at sig 1

Did they change this? I thought the sweet spot for AA's sig was a minimum of 112 so you can 100% shut down AAR with 3 neuros.