Incursion NWS Compensation....like for real though

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
edited August 8 in General Discussion
'Incursions are random' 'they're supposed to be hard' I get it. But when you grind to get all the way to room 25 and drop hard earned units just to get completely blocked alllll the way at room 23. I mean. I'm not a pushover. I can do a lot of content. But these nodes on this champ are arguably impossible to deal with. We should absolutely be allowed to submit tickets for refunds or reevaluation of items used when we are faced with a no win scenario.

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    My team was actually set up to beat this too. I was convinced a r3 void could handle it. He could not. Between the glancing and power draining and unstoppable and having to be near for power and cleansing and the INSANE aggression of the AI there was nothing to be done. And I'd argue no champ could have beaten it.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    I'd argue that many champs could have beaten it
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    edited August 8
    ahmynuts said:

I'd argue that many champs could have beaten it

Cite your evidence. I can think of maybe one I could have tried. But even an r3 kushala would've been unable to stop the regen
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

My team was actually set up to beat this too. I was convinced a r3 void could handle it. He could not. Between the glancing and power draining and unstoppable and having to be near for power and cleansing and the INSANE aggression of the AI there was nothing to be done. And I'd argue no champ could have beaten it.

Ramped aegon silk also why would u run void when cleanse is his weakness
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
    I'm curious how Torch would do
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    Ok let's see what are all the things you require

1. Incenerate immune is mandatory, or resistance/purify because you can easily get a incenerate on you if nimmy launches his ultra long sp2.

2. You need a heal control champ or a champ who can handle buffet. Like buff immunity.

3. At the same time your heal control champ shouldn't be debuff reliant. Since he can cleanse debuffs.

4. You cannot use mutants, since it's obvious, it's nimrod you're fighting with.

5. Champ whose main damage is not from DOT.

So yeah OP you're cooked. This is kind of unwinnable.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★

1. Incenerate immune is mandatory, or resistance/purify because you can easily get a incenerate on you if nimmy launches his ultra long sp2.

2. You need a heal control champ or a champ who can handle buffet. Like buff immunity.

3. At the same time your heal control champ shouldn't be debuff reliant. Since he can cleanse debuffs.

4. You cannot use mutants, since it's obvious, it's nimrod you're fighting with.

Human Torch with pre-fight could do it. Of course, if he isn't already on the team that isn't helpful in the slightest.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★

If u have stun buff this is doable with an aegon ramped silk with stun can also do it
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

If u have stun buff this is doable with an aegon ramped silk with stun can also do it
    Cleanse will only remove the stuns and reduce your power so silk may not do it.

Aegon triggers buffet always but he may can do if ramped up.