Is Raids bugged?

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
I just got the new revives so I finished up Medusa and went to fight Guardian but it wouldn’t give me Raid Ferver . It gives me charges but no Ferver so I barley do any damage . Does anyone know if this is a big or if I am missing something ?

Comments

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 400 ★★
    U need to build up charges at the start for your teammate & they need to do it for u .after rampup then I will see the damage
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Member Posts: 115 ★★
    We got nearly full charges and I’m not doing much of any damage against Modok. Even after completing his prompt multiple times.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

U need to build up charges at the start for your teammate & they need to do it for u .after rampup then I will see the damage

That’s what I am telling you . It’s not working . The raid Ferver is not activating

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 748 ★★★
    JessieS said:

so I finished up Medusa and went to fight Guardian

If you just finished Medusa and went straight to Guardian, how could your teammates have already built up charges for you? If they haven't, that is why the damage sucks
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I just got the new revives so I finished up Medusa and went to fight Guardian but it wouldn’t give me Raid Ferver . It gives me charges but no Ferver so I barley do any damage . Does anyone know if this is a big or if I am missing something ?

I made a post about this but I just got disagree bombed for some reason lol.

JessieS said:

so I finished up Medusa and went to fight Guardian

If you just finished Medusa and went straight to Guardian, how could your teammates have already built up charges for you? If they haven't, that is why the damage sucks
    Again what’s the obsession with your charges ? The issue is that RAID FERVER doesn’t activate . That’s the bug .

JessieS said:

I made a post about this but I just got disagree bombed for some reason lol.
    I feel it’s a combination of ooor reading comprehension and that weird loyalty to a corporation where they get triggered if you suggest the game might not be perfect

• Palatinus3Palatinus3 Member Posts: 18
    Same thing, maximum charges on modok, no damage
    Bug 100%