Who would you rankup and why?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★
    Attuma because he has one of the highest bleed damages in the game. I'm talking 150k, 200k bleed in 10 secs
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 242 ★★
    Really the only ones I consider are in the following order for you:

1. Venom - you have a high-star level Venom relic, so he’d be a monster.
    2. Guardian - similar to Venom, it’s allll about the relic. He’ll be even better/become Recoil-tree friendly when he’s duped though because of the resistances.
    3. Beta Ray Bill - the taboo rank up. I love my r3 Bill. If you like him, and are willing to take the time to learn him fully, he rises to the top of the list for me.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 88

Really the only ones I consider are in the following order for you:

1. Venom - you have a high-star level Venom relic, so he’d be a monster.
    2. Guardian - similar to Venom, it’s allll about the relic. He’ll be even better/become Recoil-tree friendly when he’s duped though because of the resistances.
    3. Beta Ray Bill - the taboo rank up. I love my r3 Bill. If you like him, and are willing to take the time to learn him fully, he rises to the top of the list for me.

I'm thinking about using it on Bill cuz he is pretty awesome
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Venom, goes crazy with venom relic and if you have scorpion then the discussion is closed
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    Venom as he solid champ with awesome damage and good utilities
    Silver surfer personally. I never liked him unless I saw my allymate using him. I took mine to R3 directly and he is pulling his weight on path 3 AW. Good for Bgs and even in general questing he was surprisingly good. His resistance to shock and incinerate gives good WP healing as well.

But if you are looking to get an rank up answer from our answers then I would highly suggest not to.
    Just go through your 6 star and find if you are lacking something which one of your 7 stars could do. Based on that rank up. Or simply if you like any champ just rank him/her up, you won't regret it
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★
    Id rank Samerica just becuz
    shield311 said:

Venom, goes crazy with venom relic and if you have scorpion then the discussion is closed

Yeah I went with Venom cuz I have the 5* Venom relic attached. He's a beast

Venom as he solid champ with awesome damage and good utilities
    Silver surfer personally. I never liked him unless I saw my allymate using him. I took mine to R3 directly and he is pulling his weight on path 3 AW. Good for Bgs and even in general questing he was surprisingly good. His resistance to shock and incinerate gives good WP healing as well.

But if you are looking to get an rank up answer from our answers then I would highly suggest not to.
    Just go through your 6 star and find if you are lacking something which one of your 7 stars could do. Based on that rank up. Or simply if you like any champ just rank him/her up, you won't regret it

I went with Venom cuz I use him so much and I have the 5* Venom relic attached for extra evil lol