If Kabam wants a model for fun AI… Crucible M.O.D.O.K.

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
M.O.D.O.K in crucible is what makes this game fun. Aggressive … specials come freely and naturally from the defender. Gives you as the attacker the ability to play well and feel rewarded for doing so.

Unlike say.. iBom who wants to hold block and his specials just to screw you on the meltdown and hurtlocker node. This is the epitome of frustratingly stupid AI.

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Ibom tried that.. his ai reacted on node timers. AI knows what it was doing.

Same goes for YJ AI, tried to run down whole encroaching stun timer to screw you.

Soloed both but, it didn't feel good to play vs sentient AI working around timers.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    For me, that crucible Elsa was crazy defensive. The AI was junky
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Dear god she was so annoying. One of my deaths was to her and it ticked me off so much cuz she refused to throw an sp1, then out of the blue went in for a double medium instead of just one and dashing back.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★

Dear god she was so annoying. One of my deaths was to her and it ticked me off so much cuz she refused to throw an sp1, then out of the blue went in for a double medium instead of just one and dashing back.
    Exactly buddy, that’s the experience 😅