LF new alliance 22.8k prestige, 3.4mil rated

TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
Long term player, UK based, 18+, Line available (same as in game/forum name). Looking for a new alliance, AQ minimum 4k glory a week, preferably running raids. AW either a chill no stress ally or a low Plat (fed up of spending resources just to land in gold).

Feel free to add on line, in game, or message here. Been playing for a long time so I know my way around the game, happy to either advise newer players or join an experienced ally, as long as the stress level matches the rewards.

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Awakened Fighters (AwFt) may be a good fit. No line, no minimums (BG or otherwise), no pressure and no drama.

Only mandatory thing is AW. Keep a defence posted and win a minimum of 4 fights per war. That’s it. Everything else is optional, but everyone in the alliance is a daily player so we get good participation.

AQ we run 3 BGs of map 5, 5 and 4. Raid full exploration each month. Average 4K+ glory per week. AW we’re Gold 4 on the cusp of 3. Zero expectation to spend on AW. Right now in BGs we’re closing in on 4 million points.

A lot of really veteran players. Many have been with us for years. If interested, DM me here or in game (same name) for an invite. Cheers!
  • WheatzyWheatzy Member Posts: 13
    Dropped you a line message. Let me know if interested. Quite a few of us UK based also
  • Jdadof2Jdadof2 Member Posts: 9
    Send friend request in game if you are still looking we'd like you to join us.
  • DoomanDooman Member Posts: 149
    Got discord? mrdooman