Which 2 Champs would you Rank 3?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
edited August 12 in General Discussion
I can take 2 champs to r3 after I explore crucible and wanted to hear about the 2nd choice as well as I know Red Skull is likely to lead the poll.

My main priority is BGs so I dont mind taking up defenders as well.

Although i already have KM and Bullseye at r3 , I think attumas counters are completely different than those 2 aside from Onslaught (i.e. you cant CGR him for e.g.) Also, at the rank 3 Attuma cant just get nuked by Hulklings or other nukes as he forces more of a health loss.

Then theres Guardian, who I know is better than Skull on attack but is overall the less valuable dual threat champ. However if i r3 skull , I think hes likely to just get banned, which could be problematic against r3 dominos if all I have available is an r2 shuri or r2 Guardian.

I can take either Guardian or Attuma to sig 100 from the Saga Stones.

Chavez/Sassy not in the poll as i have a r3 Mystic gem already.

Which 2 Champs would you Rank 3? 84 votes

Attuma (can take to sig 100)
7%
GyanemdjerJustcause102Carracho01Burrito2525Mikes_momThe_Lokí 6 votes
Silk
17%
Vegeta9001AozerDisthene_TBossmode12ShenkWill3808NONYABIZZKoukentsuDerpyEagleTheHoundArmageddønUzzy131004jpzeeAwesomep12Hibbly 15 votes
Guardian (can take to sig 100)
11%
BrokenSagacious0wlSpadeHunterYodabolt21BlackTuranReal_Madrid_76_2EdisonLawSuper_Cretu90King_5trudelSreenath 10 votes
Sunspot
2%
Krishna24Ansh_A 2 votes
Hulk
16%
Maat1985Logan00MigginslyColinwhitworth69Pickle_tickleBen_15455ILoveDrDoomOliver345781LickymbgibsonQwerasdHatsumomoJLordVileJchimp13 14 votes
Red Skull
20%
ZENbuffajrt123459MrBanksFuskieAykut387Powerofpain1001Jack2634ThePredator1001UltragamerchicaDiscoNnectKingNemesis_17Nacho98KablammoHulk808Friendly001 17 votes
Crossbones
5%
pseudosanedfmoore26Cheeter_999_ThE__TiTaNEcheon 5 votes
Venom
14%
Spity687abo2awvonkGrootman1294captain_rogersHassamaMamaAzenstar2x2yZhaMasterATikkaMasalaR4ID3R 12 votes
Other
3%
Yuvraj_267Cuber2906Ring_Master786 3 votes

Comments

• DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Silk
    R3ed silk unduped no regrets nuke everything
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    Venom

Will you r3 her over hulk?
    Venom
    Venom and red skull
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Red Skull
    red goat and silk
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited August 12
    Hulk
    And Attuma
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Guardian and red skull. If u can manage to ban hulkling and knull, they both are pretty much the deadly duo/dual champs in bgs. I have a maxed out max sig ascended 6 star guardian and believe m, he has put in more for me on defense than my r3 7 star red skull
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★

I think for regular matchups Silk might have the edge for attack, but for stun immune matchups like Sasquatch or Kindred then Hulk since she has to weave in the heavies
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Silk

Yes for sure
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    Onslaught. Tits.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Silk
    Silk and red skull
    edited August 12
    ChiefGoat said:

Onslaught. Tits.

@ChiefGoat those are already r3, and tits is mid now anyway due to the AI issues
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Don't sleep on black cat

Don't sleep on black cat

Shes a great champ and i use to use her a lot in BGs but i started using Xbones more. Black cat already shreds at r2
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Other
    Maestro, at r3 his healthpool exceeds 100k make him extremely hard defender and he have some good attack prowess. Personally think he is currently almost equal to adam warlock overall. Sonce you already have some best r3 possible like serpent, bullseye and juggs that frequently getting banned in BGs, maestro chances automatically downed to be banned even at r3 and though there are many maestro counters exist but they are not fast enough but he still doing pretty well against even his counters.

Maestro, at r3 his healthpool exceeds 100k make him extremely hard defender and he have some good attack prowess. Personally think he is currently almost equal to adam warlock overall. Sonce you already have some best r3 possible like serpent, bullseye and juggs that frequently getting banned in BGs, maestro chances automatically downed to be banned even at r3 and though there are many maestro counters exist but they are not fast enough but he still doing pretty well against even his counters.

I guess i overlooked him because of already having serpent at r3 but also since he nowadays has a lot of champs that work for him , and not necessarily needing atrophy or neutralize. However the higher HP can definitely be a factor. Ngl, I kinda regret taking Serpent to r3 as they might nerf him on defense making his appeal fall off
    Venom
    Polygon said:

I guess i overlooked him because of already having serpent at r3 but also since he nowadays has a lot of champs that work for him , and not necessarily needing atrophy or neutralize. However the higher HP can definitely be a factor. Ngl, I kinda regret taking Serpent to r3 as they might nerf him on defense making his appeal fall off
    Eh it's highly unlikely they'll "massively" nerf him. It's more likely they'll reduce the death immunity buff chance to 100% and call it a day
    edited August 14
    Is there something I'm missing about Venom? I know hes a good attacker with the Venom Relic, but he has as many votes as Silk and even more than Hulk and Guardian. Isn't he slower than all 3 of them on attack?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
    Maestro or RS
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    Hulk
    Hulk and Chavez