**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency maintenance when AW ends in an hour

Hi kabam Team,

You are celebrating your 3rd anniversary like this we all are reached to boss in AW and this emergency maintainance from past hour which results in a loss in war . We can't finish the AW because of this emergency maintenance. And without a prior intimation and also in the last one hour in AW the emergency maintenance comes up and we lose the war. Waiting for your response.

Comments

• Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    GS1592 wrote: »
    Hi kabam Team,

You are celebrating your 3rd anniversary like this we all are reached to boss in AW and this emergency maintainance from past hour which results in a loss in war . We can't finish the AW because of this emergency maintenance. And without a prior intimation and also in the last one hour in AW the emergency maintenance comes up and we lose the war. Waiting for your response.

you're gonna be waiting for a long time
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    My alliance is in the exact same position. We had people fighting the bosses
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Yeah how does that work? We have an alliance we are facing that cannot and has not ever beaten us. Potions get spent in AW. We spend to win. Do we get all our potions back? This is ****.
  • Options
    Same. Couldn’t finish our boss kill. Would’ve won otherwise. Awesome.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Messing up my 5* arena, gotta work late every day this week. Smh
  • Options
    GS1592GS1592 Posts: 18
    We got one boss down and in other 2 bgs we are about to get boss down and this maintainance can't allow us to win our war as. Opponents get 2 bosses and we are losing with an ally which are 200K below from us in rating
  • Options
    ViaReSViaReS Posts: 11
    Exactly after almost half of my alliance grinding to get SL when we finally move our attention to the war and think lets all go in together. KABAAAMMM..., "Surprise happy anniversary this is what we do, we know what u want and we denie that to u...." HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KABAM.

PS. I've been your victim for more than 3 years now.
  • Options
    rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Same thing for us, 2:2 in bosses and 98:99% in explo..
  • Options
    MeshilMeshil Posts: 13
    Yes Agree We lose our AW because of the unnecessary maintenance
  • Options
    GS1592GS1592 Posts: 18
    Now game's up and we lose the war.
    Is this how your servers are maintaining.
    A war loss with our third year anniversary.
    That's frustrating @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax @KabamArpit need a reply from anyone of you.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Agree with everyone, we can't finish war cause servers have been down right at the end of the war.