I am so bleeping screwed in crucible

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
edited August 13 in General Discussion
Did not expect the power gain would be this mad, he's going from sp1 to sp3 in the time it would take me to heavy attack. Im doing like 5 percent damage every time I revive. Its going to take me like 720 units, cuz I ain't restarting now lol. If I do the next 2 arenas I should get enough. And I'm 100 percent sure I can explore all of normal before deadline because 1, this is my 3rd path and 2, im getting 300 units from gold track before the end of the month. Heard serpent is good for kang, I have 7 star r2. Any odd interactions I need to know?

Comments

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 485 ★★★
    Yeah he was a mess. I used deathstrike so that I could just get hit by his specials
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★

Yeah he was a mess. I used deathstrike so that I could just get hit by his specials

OMIGOD WHY DIDNT I DO THAT
    Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Just spam sp1 as it can power drain.

Just spam sp1 as it can power drain.

BRO YOU DONT FREAKING UNDERSTAND HE WILL GET SP3 SP3 SO3 SP3 SP3 ITS INSANE I CSNT DO ANYTHING I COULD SPAM SP1 100 TIMES AND IT WILL DO NOTHING, IVE TRIED
    It drains him and then a second later he still power gains to sp3. At one point he had like 4 power gain buffs like what
    I wanna sit and cry cuz I just did bare arenas the last couple of days, today even, but I just have to hit them up innit. Kabam this would be a great time to do one of your 10k unit giveaways
    I'm f2p as well bruh
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    edited August 13
    I brought shuri to block unblockable specials but he kept spamming sp3’s. I tried playing tactically in first couple of fights but after taking 20% of each time, I just went full damage mode and didn’t even care about baiting specials. Got him down with 2 more revives. It’s a BS fight without power control champs.
    Do you have the pacify mastery? Then you can parry right before he gains a bar of power, hit him, and pray he doesn't gain a power gain buff.

Try to think out of the box, or just use Nimrod to get rid of such headaches, lol.
    WAIT
    WHAT IF I LET HIM HIT MY BLOCK A LOT FORTHE ARMOUR UPS AND THEN ONLY HIT HIM WHEN SURGING WHATEVER THINGY HAPPENS WITH FANTMAN. I ONLY HIT HIM WHEN I CAN DO MAX DAMAGE. AND HE GETS POWER DRAINED EVERY TIME I DO IT AS WELL SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM SP2 AND 3. SORRY NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK
    just get to 10 armor buffs I'm pretty sure Antman is very tanky at 10 buffs you can tank atleast 2-3 sp3s.
    YO I GOT HIM TO 52 PERCENT IN A 20 PERCENT REVIVE HOW DID THAT HAPPEN
    I open a 4 hour crystal and get a 20 percenter. Legit every time he got sp2 he threw it and all the power gains just were perfectly timed I don't know how to explain it it all just lined up it was perfect the ai was perfect it was all perfect. Thank you marvel jesus
    He even combed me to 3 percent then got stunned cuz of glancing
    I am no longer so bleeping screwed up in crucible. Still don't get how I did so much damage so quick but hey ho
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134
    gud for u im still stuck in path one
    also can u go on my discusssion and give some tips as ur also a fellow normal explorer?
    Cuber2906 said:

also can u go on my discusssion and give some tips as ur also a fellow normal explorer?

Sure thing
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    i used a r1 iron man it was a solo for me idk why u guys struggling against him
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    I know the feels, I chose Pun2099 to fight gwenperion, not knowing a thing about how his heal block works, and it went about as well as you could imagine.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 485 ★★★

I think you should just restart.
    Don't undersell yourself.
    Bring a counter and solo that emeffer.
    Second last fight 😵‍💫
    Got him down to about 39 percent health in like 1 revive since I last posted, mostly luck tbh
  • AsphyxiaAsphyxia Member Posts: 78
    I just used doom for that fight. It was a breeze easy fight for me.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Asphyxia said:

I just used doom for that fight. It was a breeze easy fight for me.

This is the way
  • King_5trudelKing_5trudel Member Posts: 30
    i followed NOOB and used Kushala since that seemed like a rough fight

Got him down to about 39 percent health in like 1 revive since I last posted, mostly luck tbh

do u have revives in ur stash? or just grinding them actively and using?
    Cuber2906 said:

do u have revives in ur stash? or just grinding them actively and using?
    Grinding actively