It just makes sense

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
edited August 13 in General Discussion

The next class in the wheel is mutant. It's kinda unsatisfying and annoying to break this pattern. Deadpool also got a redesign. Heck, he got it first, unless changing the colors of champs is easier than I thought? Even if it's just for the movie, it still would've been a great opportunity to use the new design for his deathless version.

OG Deadpool also doesn’t have a good kit like the others pre-buff. I know Deadpool is a trophy champ, but so is Vision so it's not a reason.

Before you point out Deadpool (x-force) they can still make it so that the patches in his eyes along with the parts with a similar color grey and his suit is black, differentiating the deathless version's colors to the x-force one greatly.

I just want it to be Deadpool :(

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

The next class in the wheel is mutant. It's kinda unsatisfying and annoying to break this pattern. Deadpool also got a redesign. Heck, he got it first, unless changing the colors of champs is easier than I thought? Even if it's just for the movie, it still would've been a great opportunity to use the new design for his deathless version.

OG Deadpool also doesn’t have a good kit like the others pre-buff. I know Deadpool is a trophy champ, but so is Vision so it's not a reason.

Before you point out Deadpool (x-force) they can still make it so that the patches in his eyes along with the parts with a similar color grey and his suit is black, differentiating the deathless version's colors to the x-force one greatly.

And i want it to be wolverine or x23 haha
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    Bendy said:

There are also a lot that wants it to be mutant Scarlet Witch. Oh well, it's not a mutant all along 😄

Bendy said:

There are also a lot that wants it to be mutant Scarlet Witch. Oh well, it's not a mutant all along 😄
    Sw would only be a mystic due to retcon but yeah
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yeah I heard she's not Magneto's daughter anymore

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

They still in comics refer to magneto as father
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Even if she was magneto daughter, her powers aren't mutant, it's mystical.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    No I want a deathless Aegon

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Even if she was magneto daughter, her powers aren't mutant, it's mystical.
    Yeah, I didn't say it.
    Fryday said:
    I already knew that the next deathless is She-hulk and the post is about me being disappointed by it.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

After Deathless She Hulk revealed, it's complete