HACKERS

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
I am not gonna report anyone here but all those who see this dump any screenshot of the matches that you think could be hack or seems impossible. Let others tell you if they are mod or not.
I am gonna be starting with mine.
Also don't forget to blur our those names of yours and your opponent.

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Theshadow said:

I am not gonna report anyone here but all those who see this dump any screenshot of the matches that you think could be hack or seems impossible. Let others tell you if they are mod or not.
    I am gonna be starting with mine.
    Also don't forget to blur our those names of yours and your opponent.

Hulkling? No, not a mod or hacker, hulkling can kill your champs fast, and 39 seconds is possible
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Some crazy rng dude did 20 hits and didn't get ten armours. I thought it could be mod so I just posted
    Did y'all see the word GC META.
    I know hulking can do fights even in gc meta. But what I was surprised about is it was against galan
    You can drop yours too if you have seen any sus fights
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    There's nothing sus about this
    Yeah I get it I should ban hulkling.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Lmaoo
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★
    edited August 13
    Theshadow said:

Some crazy rng dude did 20 hits and didn't get ten armours. I thought it could be mod so I just posted

Hulkling does a significant amount of damage through the block which won't trigger the armor ups. Follow that up with a hefty SP2 and most opponents are pretty easy work with fewer hits.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    100% legit
    @Furrymoosen did you see the picture. He did 36 hits and his highest combo is 20. Also does the hit that you do into block add to the total number of hits I don't know I just confused myself lol
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★
    edited August 13
    Theshadow said:

@Furrymoosen did you see the picture. He did 36 hits and his highest combo is 20. Also does the hit that you do into block add to the total number of hits I don't know I just confused myself lol

I was incorrect in stating that they don't count as hits, my bad. However, Hulkling's regen when he gets hit, plus the regen from willpower with the armor breaks, can essentially make Hulkling losing his combo from getting hit completely meaningless. Getting hit will also mean he gains more power and can get to his SP2 quicker, resulting again in the fight requiring less hits. Hulkling is just that good.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,242 ★★★★
    Some fights, Hulkling always regenerates.

Normal
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 168 ★★
    common hulkling W
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,682 ★★★★★

Theshadow said:

I was incorrect in stating that they don't count as hits, my bad. However, Hulkling's regen when he gets hit, plus the regen from willpower with the armor breaks, can essentially make Hulkling losing his combo from getting hit completely meaningless. Getting hit will also mean he gains more power and can get to his SP2 quicker, resulting again in the fight requiring less hits. Hulkling is just that good.
    In bg. Blok hit count as getting hit. So you’re not toalt wrong
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Hulkling is that good