How was your crucible run ?

2»

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Around 20 revives for exploration as I was sleepy and wanted to get done with this quest
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 47

Lokx said:

And as a terrible player i’ve probably used above 20 revives due to me just being mostly being impatient or using wrong champs for certain people. I’ve done much better the second time then the first but i always make little mistakes.

Honestly hearing things like '20 revives' makes me hopeful - cause I'm not the most skilled, but if I only have to use 20, 30, heck even 50, 60 revives it would be worth it for the 2-3 rankup to become Valiant.
    Yes Indeed it's doable with some revives and a decent roster i myself did it to get valiant and tbh this seems the easier way (considering you already have done act 8 100%) to get valiant rather than doing necropolis which will definitely cause more revives though obviously this requires rather diverse roster
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Lokx said:

And as a terrible player i’ve probably used above 20 revives due to me just being mostly being impatient or using wrong champs for certain people. I’ve done much better the second time then the first but i always make little mistakes.

Honestly hearing things like '20 revives' makes me hopeful - cause I'm not the most skilled, but if I only have to use 20, 30, heck even 50, 60 revives it would be worth it for the 2-3 rankup to become Valiant.
    Yes Indeed it's doable with some revives and a decent roster i myself did it to get valiant and tbh this seems the easier way (considering you already have done act 8 100%) to get valiant rather than doing necropolis which will definitely cause more revives though obviously this requires rather diverse roster
    I haven't done Act 8 100% but I HAVE done necropolis. I'll get around to Act 8 exploration but it's taking a long time just because there's so much. The idea of the Crucible is intriguing because it's just one thing (done twice).
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    There are a few hard stops if you don't have the right counter, but for me the most annoying was Taskmaster. For some reason I wasn't doing that much damage even with a high crit champion. I tried several different champions (needing to repeat the Red goblin and Ultron classic fights got to be boring) before getting tired of attempting it and then just threw revives at it.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 162
    Just finished the 1st path up through Yondu. Used about 50 revives even though I took 2 days to plan my champions for each fight. Never good with end game content as I just felt I was dragging myself after mid point with lack of patience. Hands got clammy with sweat which affected my gameplay and added to frustration for some of the easier fights like Guardian.

Taking break now to rebuild my revive stash with Apothecary and work on this month’s questing. Probably will do the 2nd path in about two weeks time but definitely feeling demoralized and demotivated at the moment.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    @Sunstar19 honestly, no matter how much it took you, you did it. Heck, I feel like I used that many revives on Onslaught alone during the SoS.

Thankfully I have a very healthy amount of units, so I really should prepare myself to start diving into this soon. Shortest path to becoming Valiant.